A lot of you should be ASHAMED

Treat this as an addendum to previous posts by other people.

Since "the news" I have played a little extra on several accounts and I have to be honest here and this one goes out to some people that know who they are 100%: 

How dare you disrespect the game so much? How dare you, when the game is closing in 6 months, treat it and it's playerbase like complete garbage? Throwing games, griefing, calling the russians zoo animals and being so crass that I wouldn't even screenshot it or record it to prove a point? 

Like honestly, how the fuck dare you? You don't enjoy the game? Ok, piss off. 

Literally it's the most disrespectful thing. Some of you should be ashamed. Really, truly ashamed. We have 6 months left and you do this now? You bump it up, give it your all... now? 

That's all. 
Have a nice day 🙂 

Edited by Thessaloniki
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Personally I just love the fact that the official death of the game brought us closer together. And I hope we can somehow follow ElementUser on his next adventure (if you see this let us know what else you are up to, what you will be up to) because he has really been the farmed Maliken of this game for years now. Carrying us smaller hoomans. 

HoN helped me through SO much. An abusive relationship, a tough break-up and my alcoholism this year. HoN was something I could go to to forget all the bad things. 
HoN actually helped me with a weight loss 6 years ago. I would literally play ALL day with some sugar free energy drinks to avoid eating out of boredom. It has helped me stay awake SO many nights. 

I still remember me and my friend back in day would go to this internet café after midnight and just play HoN till 8 in the morning. Man, these were times. HoN is just special, there's something about it that makes it personal. Maybe it's the fact that you can solo queue for 10 hours and get the same one guy in all your games, trash talk each other and then the next day "hey bro, nice rank <3" 

Love it.

I'm honestly surprised that as valid as this thread may be - It's the norm.. it's HoN.

Sadly for a number of years this has been the single most toxic community out of any community online or offline in the world. Playing this game alone solo makes you a more toxic and bitter person because it wears down at you and gets to you.

Half the games, I press "Z" which brings up the chat tabs - and click on "Whisper". 

This makes my chat disappear, I can't read the toxic rage and I ignore/mute anyone that's going to be toxic.

This is the sad truth of hon.

I always thought "This game has the smallest community out of any other game I play yet they hate each other more than anything else".

Hopefully the 6 month time frame changes this for the better.

You sound like a weak person, lol. Hon is about psychological warfare. That's why, when you kill their mid, you write "noob down", or "nice feed" to make him lose focus

Works great. If the enemy support cries in all chat, I encourage them to stop warding

You sound like the exact type of person I look to avoid 🙂

There's a difference between 'being weak' vs knowing how to enjoy the game and tune out when people get too toxic.
If you want to spend arguing and swearing with people online, you continue to do that. 

7 hours ago, KRAFTPENIS said:

You sound like a weak person, lol. Hon is about psychological warfare. That's why, when you kill their mid, you write "noob down", or "nice feed" to make him lose focus

Works great. If the enemy support cries in all chat, I encourage them to stop warding

facts

2 games so far. First one got remaked, but while waiting for remake vote the russian guy, who ruined the game with his pick, was laughing on the mic. Fun. Really mature way to say goodbye to HoN 🙂

Second game, some cameltoed fella jacked the mid, so we had two mid, support jacking my farm short and opponents no remake because HON IS DEAD they said. Luckily we won but still 🙂 

Imagine some of these people might have kids. Imagine your kid's friends at school playing the same game as their friend's dad and their dad griefs them. Just imagine 😄 

Imagine making a post about being respectful to everyone and not namecalling russians and then posting about your awful experience with russians in the same topic. Talk about being all over the place.

You're the kind of person who would forgive anyone's wrongdoings or faults (and call out those who don't) just because something bad happened to them.

1 hour ago, Syllab said:

Imagine making a post about being respectful to everyone and not namecalling russians and then posting about your awful experience with russians in the same topic. Talk about being all over the place.

You're the kind of person who would forgive anyone's wrongdoings or faults (and call out those who don't) just because something bad happened to them.

Honestly, the only reason I described the guy as Russian, was because his xaxaxa was so stereotypical. xD It was right after those games. I have Russian family and am desperately trying to learn Russian! I do sometimes in the heat of the moment call out Russians in-game, but not for no reason or bad play. I don't care though. After I changed my IGN to this and have a Greek flag I get so many racists comments... I'm like "yo, I'm Scandinavian"

On 12/16/2021 at 8:08 AM, ZLOfm said:

Just yesterday 2 matches in a row, the so-called "players" stopped playing after someone started speaking broken English. Example:
-Nymph get plz astrolabe to heal
-ENGLISH PLEASE GOD HOW CAN YOU BE SO LITTLE
I WILL NOT PLAY WITH THIS STUPID MONGOL WHICH CANNOT EVEN WRITE NORMALLY OH MY GOD I GIVE UP AND WILL NOT PLAY ANYMORE
-dude hon will close soon let enjoy the game
- ANOTHER STUPID RUSSIAN CANNOT EVEN WRITE NORMALLY, YET YOU DESERVE defeat! I WENT TO feed. You freaks ruined this cool game with your not knowing English. I hate you!

And you know what's funny? That every year it gets worse. People begin to get angry and feed their enemies for some frankly schizophrenic reasons. Well, and the classic statement from above "This is not a bad balance, these players are stupid and do not play correctly. Everything is fine in the game, nothing needs to be changed" - with this phrase you simply killed the future of the game. Everybody went crazy.
It is better for her to stay in history, as a passed stage, if you are not ready to take ALL RESPONSIBILITY on yourself, change the balance and invest in advertising, make a remake. Because HoN has always been more dynamic and faster than Dota and Lol.
 But I think that even if we get the source code, you will want to change. Hon died a long time ago.

Ive never believed that id play a more toxic moba that lol till my 1st ranked match at HON and what an experience it was we lose 1 fight. Top lane flames mid mid flames jungle for the whole game i try to be the pma guy trying to make calls and shit but nah the circle never ends i wonder how many new players this toxicity has kicked off the game

Edited by Deadlycr1t