Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

i have been having random dc signs in game though i tried 3 different internet connections, and having no issues in any other game or any disconnect. This is weird since it never happened before

any help?

I think it might be packet loss.

Is your game still moving during the DC icons but commands aren't going through or is it freezing during those DC icons?

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

i dont think it's packet loss cz i used 3 different providers : my house router , personal 4g router , and cell phone 4g

That sounds to me like what happens when I get packet loss. I don't know of any other solution sadly, I know that where I am the increased load of the systems have been really bad recently. If I find out anything else I'll shoot you a @ here.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

This is not on your end, a lot of people are experiencing this. It is traffic routing congestion from certain regions to HoN servers. Likely DDoS. We can't do anything unless FB pays for sufficient DDoS mitigation.

Posted (edited)

I have dc signs too for the last 2 days.

I have 130ms (80ms when I'm not experiencing this issue) on EU servers (I'm in EU too).
I noticed some messages from console "Assembled snapshot for frame XXXXXX for 2 pieces",  "Long server frame XXXms".

I can't play because my hero does not react properly, like 1-2 sec delay 😞

Edited by Pitahaya