Is this for real? HoN ends at 20 june

hello guys, who doesn't want to lose their skills can play with bots, this is for real fans, you can get nostalgic, and you don't need internet. enter the game, Ctrl+F8 console and type: StartGame practice 'test' map:caldavar region: teamssize:5 minpsr:0 maxpsr:0 spectators:0 referees:0 ping:0 mode:botmatch norepick:false noswap:false reverseselect :false noleaver:false private:false casual:false nostats:false norespawntimer:false shuffleteams:false verifiedonly:false noagility:false tournamentrules:false hardcore:false gated:false dropitems:false devheroes:false alternatepicks:false nostrength:false tournament:false nointelligence:false nopowerups:false autobalance:false full:false allowduplicate:false

Edited by Dj`ES
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summary right now  

Well damn... this just completely ruined my day. Honestly, I don't feel like playing HoN anymore as of right now... cause I know that no matter what I do, or whatever I might buy... it will be gone fo

It weighs heavy on my heart to login and play HoN today for the very last time. It has been the game that brought me & my friends together for years and years and im glad to have been able to pl

Sorry for my English. I translate through google translator.
It is very sad to realize that the game that I spent half of my life with (I am now 26) is gone.
I still remember the moment when I saw a strange icon in the garena, clicked on it, and HON began to download from me. How surprised I was when I found out that there is a reconnect in this game.
My first game was as an engineer, and since that game, I got hooked on hon, and have been playing for 13 years now with breaks.
In this game, I met a bunch of interesting people from different countries, with whom I still keep in touch.
I went to this game when I had relationship problems, where I spent almost all my free time, and disconnected from all problems.
Now I'm 26, I have a son and my own business, but I still go into this game and play for fun. And I want to cry because I lost such a close friend. HON will always hold a special place in my heart.

PS, for 6 years now I have not tried to play anything except HON. And I'm not likely to start.

P.P.S. Developers, I ask you to give at least some chance to return to your beloved and dear Newerth...

На русском: 

Извиняюсь за мой английский. Перевожу через гугл переводчик. 
Очень грустно осознавать, что игры, с которой я провел половину своей жизни (мне сейчас 26) уже нет. 
Я до сих пор помню тот момент, когда увидел странную иконку в гарене, перешел по ней, и у меня начал скачиваться HON. Как же я удивился, когда узнал, что в этой игре есть реконнект. 
Первая моя игра была за инженера, и начиная с этой игры, я подсел на хон, и играю вот уже 13 лет с перерывами.
В этой игре я познакомился с кучей интересных людей, с разных стран, с которыми до сих пор поддерживаю общение.
В эту игру я уходил, когда у меня были проблемы с отношениями, тут я проводил почти все свое свободное время, и отключался от всех проблем.
Сейчас мне 26, у меня есть сын и свой бизнес, но до сих пор я захожу в эту игру, и играю ради удовольствия. И мне плакать хочется от того, что я потерял такого близкого друга. HON всегда будет занимать особое место в моем сердце.

PS, вот уже 6 лет я ни во что не пробовал играть, кроме HON. И наврядли начну.

PPS. Разработчики, прошу дать хоть какой-нибудь шанс вернуться в любимый и родной Newerth...

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Dj`ES said:

hello guys, who doesn't want to lose their skills can play with bots, this is for real fans, you can get nostalgic, and you don't need internet. enter the game, Ctrl+F8 console and type: StartGame practice 'test' map:caldavar region: teamssize:5 minpsr:0 maxpsr:0 spectators:0 referees:0 ping:0 mode:botmatch norepick:false noswap:false reverseselect :false noleaver:false private:false casual:false nostats:false norespawntimer:false shuffleteams:false verifiedonly:false noagility:false tournamentrules:false hardcore:false gated:false dropitems:false devheroes:false alternatepicks:false nostrength:false tournament:false nointelligence:false nopowerups:false autobalance:false full:false allowduplicate:false

Connection to server failed.

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, esepinchewey said:

PLaying this game since beta in 2009.
6800 matches.
Top 3 sad moments in my gamming history.

Hon best moba ever. fuck dota.

Love you all. Thanks for tons of hours of entertainment.

GG´s. 
Esepinchewey.

Dota isn't that bad. Give it a try bro. It isn't HoN, but it's decent!

2 hours ago, Sugar_0_Bear said:

I'm sorry bro, they are not going to do that.

It's time to move to Dota 2.

Just play your colorful Dota2 / CandyCrush moba.. I will just back and play Dota 1 or Mobile Legends.. Having headache every time I play Dota 2. If they will use HON environment with Dota 2 maybe all of us will go play Dota 2. 

20 hours ago, Sugar_0_Bear said:

I'm sorry bro, they are not going to do that.

It's time to move to Dota 2.

I'm a hardcore Midwars player, and, I'm sorry, but what Dota 2 could give me? One map? Slowpoke animations? 13-14 years old teammates? Worst commutiny ever? Time-wasting 50-80 minutes games without concede? Stupid meta, when 15-20 heroes is "ok" and other 150+ completly garbage? No, thanks mate.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, ``Cookies`` said:

13-14 years old teammates? Worst commutiny ever?

Where have I heard that before 🤔

30 minutes ago, ``Cookies`` said:

Stupid meta, when 15-20 heroes is "ok" and other 150+ completly garbage?

DotA 2 also had a 4.0 patch? 😏

16 minutes ago, Manu311 said:

Where have I heard that before 🤔

DotA 2 also had a 4.0 patch? 😏

Dota 2 has tonz of invesments and 12+ years of development, no? They could make +/- balanced heroes, not only 10-15 for a season, so avatars (or arcanes, don't remember how it calls in dota) will sell better.