Is this for real? HoN ends at 20 june

2 hours ago, Deadlycr1t said:

Lul dude there's a countdown timer in game

Which only works on Windows

2 hours ago, Chimerka said:

Hi, can y please tell exacly date when the game will shut down. Can we still play 20 june till midnight or what?

There's a pinned topic: 

On 12/13/2021 at 5:13 PM, ElementUser said:

As updated with an accurate countdown timer in the in-game client, the time of HoN's service shutdown is planned for June 20, 2022 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (GMT-4).

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summary right now  

Well damn... this just completely ruined my day. Honestly, I don't feel like playing HoN anymore as of right now... cause I know that no matter what I do, or whatever I might buy... it will be gone fo

It weighs heavy on my heart to login and play HoN today for the very last time. It has been the game that brought me & my friends together for years and years and im glad to have been able to pl

Hey! My friends account are inactive and we can't play HoN. We are sitting here at Inferno Online in Stockholm and are devastated that we currently can play. Is there any way to unlock account: 

* IchooseScout

* SchneakyVic?

Thanks in advance ❤️ Hon Forever

1 minute ago, moonvendor said:

Hey! My friends account are inactive and we can't play HoN. We are sitting here at Inferno Online in Stockholm and are devastated that we currently can play. Is there any way to unlock account: 

* IchooseScout

* SchneakyVic?

Thanks in advance ❤️ Hon Forever

You need to open a ticket (1 per account) here 

https://support.heroesofnewerth.com/

You will be asked some questions to confirm if they're yours.

moonvendor: but since there are prety much less then 48 hours before all acounts will be permanently deleted, then dont get your hopes up

Edited by Ceriss
9 hours ago, Chimerka said:

Hi, can y please tell exacly date when the game will shut down. Can we still play 20 june till midnight or what?

There is a countdown when u start the game.

Link doesn't work. Somewhere on Reddit I've seen that you have to be somehow manually added, because of all kinds of people spamming their RAP requests or something.

If there is someone capable of adding me, plx pm me ❤️

Welcome to the new world where all is services, you own nothing you just have to cry when they decide to suppress a service to you or to everybody, for a good or for a bad reason.

Lesson learnt.

Sad day, rip HoN.

Courage and resilience.

Im very conflicted now that we are on the final day on one hand im thinking that it might be for the best for the game to die than to exist in the current state on the other hand i can't stop thinking why killing this great game demn im gonna miss hon big shout-out to everyone that kept the game alive for so long

Edited by Deadlycr1t
  • Like 3

It weighs heavy on my heart to login and play HoN today for the very last time.
It has been the game that brought me & my friends together for years and years and im glad to have been able to play HoN more or less continuously since 4th June 2010. 

Thought today would be the perfect day to share a picture including two of my most precious HoN artifacts and the last time me being online on HoN.

My HoN account purchase recite from 4th June 2010.
My HoN mouse pad from Dreamhack (I think winter 2012) with autographs from a few legendary HoN people, including BreakyCPK, Tralfamadore, Trixi, CHU, Nova & MoonMeander and a few more.

Thank you Heroes of Newerth for all these years and memories ❤️

oInXSKj.png
https://imgur.com/a/dsQJTxN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, FrozzT said:

Thought today would be the perfect day to share a picture including two of my most precious HoN artifacts and the last time me being online on HoN.

My HoN account purchase recite from 4th June 2010.
My HoN mouse pad from Dreamhack (I think winter 2012) with autographs from a few legendary HoN people, including BreakyCPK, Tralfamadore, Trixi, CHU, Nova & MoonMeander and a few more.

That's pretty rad, dude.

I just wanna say: thank u HoN. Thank you Frostburn (especially elementuser for your great effort!) and thanks to all of u in the community. we had a great time.

i could cry irl that this is the end. havent been playing as much hon as i used to. i got older, got married and a kid. i see the end of hon as the end of my young adult time. it was a great time.

love u all! 

ps: some part of me still has hope that hon somehow gets back!

edit: btw i just combined the number of all matches of my sub accounts and got a total of 9564 matches + some hundred games back in beta times that got deleted... when each game was around 30min long thats a total of 200 days in the last 13 years... i played A LOT of hon 🙂

HoN for EVER!!!! ❤️ 

Edited by RainOfChaos
  • Like 3

And now, the end is near, and so we face the final curtain...

Gentlemen, it was quite a ride. Thank you for more than 12 years. Thank you for big emotions and thank you for great memories.

Big shoutout to [OPgg]Stampmann, one of HoN's finest players, together we founded [GS5]. He also truly mastered HoN. Stampmann and Greatstamp will be names never forgotten.

Last words:

GG WP