Jump to content

Is this for real? HoN ends at 20 june


Recommended Posts

What are the chances people with perma-bans get one last chance to play HoN on June 20?

Is it even possible to do such a thing?

We’re all hurting collectively as a part of our hearts will disappear in less than two weeks. 

Although I’ve been justly banned for YEARS of nonsense, ( 95% retaliatory to other toxic players) I’ve become a man alongside this game and it pains my soul that I can’t gracefully bow out of Newerth. 
 

Regardless, You will be loved forever HoN, Goodbye Lego 🥲
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summary right now  

Well damn... this just completely ruined my day. Honestly, I don't feel like playing HoN anymore as of right now... cause I know that no matter what I do, or whatever I might buy... it will be gone fo

It weighs heavy on my heart to login and play HoN today for the very last time. It has been the game that brought me & my friends together for years and years and im glad to have been able to pl

49 minutes ago, goodluckhon said:

What are the chances people with perma-bans get one last chance to play HoN on June 20?

Is it even possible to do such a thing?

We’re all hurting collectively as a part of our hearts will disappear in less than two weeks. 

Although I’ve been justly banned for YEARS of nonsense, ( 95% retaliatory to other toxic players) I’ve become a man alongside this game and it pains my soul that I can’t gracefully bow out of Newerth. 
 

Regardless, You will be loved forever HoN, Goodbye Lego 🥲
 

If your story is as genuine as you make it seem to be, appeal here with a full explanation: https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

 

Depending on the individual circumstances & whether or not you tried to circumvent your suspension, we will consider it.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I had previously collected match stats about my friends via api.heroesofnewerth.com. Now that HoN is shutting down I wanted to recollect our stats one last time. But it seems that my token has expired or my IP address has changed. So I tried to get a new token but it seems that the token request page is leading to a internal server error. 

Has the api service already shut down or is it a temporary error? Can you help me out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, budrick said:

Hi! I had previously collected match stats about my friends via api.heroesofnewerth.com. Now that HoN is shutting down I wanted to recollect our stats one last time. But it seems that my token has expired or my IP address has changed. So I tried to get a new token but it seems that the token request page is leading to a internal server error. 

Has the api service already shut down or is it a temporary error? Can you help me out?

We unfortunately cannot provide any technical support on that end. That service isn't deemed as a mandatory service, and we have no resources for non mandatory services. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

im currently banned for a misunderstanding (imo). been playing since beta , ported to brasil servers and back again and i miss using my old avatars... can you please check my case and please unban me so i can enjoy hon for the last week please?
Thank in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chipreliN said:

im currently banned for a misunderstanding (imo). been playing since beta , ported to brasil servers and back again and i miss using my old avatars... can you please check my case and please unban me so i can enjoy hon for the last week please?
Thank in advance

It's always more or less the same answer you will get, if you get one here:

On 6/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, ElementUser said:

If your story is as genuine as you make it seem to be, appeal here with a full explanation: https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

 

Depending on the individual circumstances & whether or not you tried to circumvent your suspension, we will consider it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manu311 said:

It's always more or less the same answer you will get, if you get one here:

 

When i tried to appel via that way he said no but im 99% sure he got the wrongs names because another player was being racist  to me and I got banned... so that's why im using this method to see if i can get a "second chance"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2022 at 10:27 PM, ElementUser said:

We unfortunately cannot provide any technical support on that end. That service isn't deemed as a mandatory service, and we have no resources for non mandatory services. 

Nice ignoring...

When I've came to you first time like 10 years ago (or so) you've replied....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any good news? Are we really going to lose Hon? no good soul to save the hon from extinction? Garena please, what does it cost to leave the servers active, is it that expensive to keep only the servers active? so many failed games like warcraft3, wow private servers, ragnarok, manage to keep themselves... Freefire generates millions for Garena, which is hard to share the cents with Hon..

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darkmasters said:

Any good news? Are we really going to lose Hon? no good soul to save the hon from extinction? Garena please, what does it cost to leave the servers active, is it that expensive to keep only the servers active? so many failed games like warcraft3, wow private servers, ragnarok, manage to keep themselves... Freefire generates millions for Garena, which is hard to share the cents with Hon..

Read the FAQ thread on reddit theres no hope for hon just 5 more days and gg enjoy it while u can

Edited by Deadlycr1t
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not my account (I can't logged in to my account due to inactivity and I can't reach the customer supports for weeks now), this account is gracefully lent to me by a very nice person... anyway....


This is my final tribute to HON, the game that taught me MOBA in general. Such a wonderful game, my voyage of 4 years with this game will never be forgotten. I never expected and never thought that I would write my final tribute this soon but I have to pay respect to the game which I grew up with during my high school days.
Don't blame the developers for the 30$, thank them for creating this amazing gaming experience for us
Don't regret the future of this game because at the end of the day all good things must come to an end
For you who love MOBA as much as I do, try Dota 2. It is the closest thing to HON, give it a 30 hours or so.. after all, icefrog who is the creator of MOBA was one of the original HON developers if I'm not mistaken. This is the best and most realistic answer that I can give to those who feel devastated and feel lost.
Finally, to all the HON developers, management team and staff I would like to say thank you for everything that you have done.
And for all the players, GG WP.
Adios HON, the game countddown may end in 3 days but my thanks to you will never end.
May your farewell tearless be....

Edited by Paulpanic
typos
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, OZERO1 said:

Hi guys! I want to make a plastic figures my favorite heroes of HoN. Im need origin 3d models of heroes. Where can i take it?

RedBear got you covered I guess:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello HoN player!

June 20, 2022 is the last day of the existence of our favorite game Heroes of Newerth.

This is a sad event for the entire HoN community - we will no longer be able to play our favorite game, enjoy the beautiful graphics, mechanics and the best MOBA sound voiceover.

The only thing that remains for us is a huge number of memories of the wonderful time we spent playing.

In order for HoN to always be near you, I created this channel. I will publish here the voiceovers of the characters, art, videos, and other materials that are present in the game.

This channel is a small and cozy place where you can plunge into memories 🙂

 

Welcome https://t.me/HoNForever

spacer.png

Edited by OZERO1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chimerka said:

Hi, can y please tell exacly date when the game will shut down. Can we still play 20 june till midnight or what?

Lul dude there's a countdown timer in game

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...