Scout - 2 QoL suggestions

Hi, just wanted to pitch two small quality of life suggestions:

Suggestion 1: When scout has staff of the master, his ult's leap cannot be shift-queued because the skill doesn't go on cooldown until after the channel finishes. Can a right click function be added to the skill to automatically cast the leap OR can the leap activation be placed on another key to allow it to be shift-queued?

Suggestion 2: Allow Electric Eye to be double activated to detonate an eye immediately at scout's location.

• Like 1

I think community patch is more a compilation of things you want in the game while this suggestion forum only focuses on one topic.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

I really like n°2, would be a very good qol in my opinion.

Regarding n°1, i don't see the point of it. Keep in mind that the arrow takes time before reaching the enemy, and at that point you might need to judge carefully if you wanna jump towards it or not. I would never activate that autocast, but that's just my opinion ^^

4 hours ago, Mr`Cactus said:

I really like n°2, would be a very good qol in my opinion.

Regarding n°1, i don't see the point of it. Keep in mind that the arrow takes time before reaching the enemy, and at that point you might need to judge carefully if you wanna jump towards it or not. I would never activate that autocast, but that's just my opinion ^^

Glad you like #2!

Regarding #1, that's why I also suggest using a separate key, so you can shift-queue but still cancel the action last second. The reason for this suggestion is to allow scout to queue his skills for a guaranteed lock-down (ult -> leap -> detonate -> items -> attack). Similar to the way Magmus would shift-queue against an enemy carry or anti-initiator (ult -> PK -> sheepstick).

• Thanks 1