how long will it take to review appeal? I've explained everything very clearly, it was obvious angry trolling player's slander on me... it's unbelievable how the player with most kills in team which won the game can be banned for feeding by RAP claim from a player with a worst kill/death ratio in team... I'm already banned for one day for nothing and it's a week ban total, my appeal is not being reviewed in RAP system... please check my case asap because it's just a nonsense

Edited by X_tra

Hello,

I can see your ticket is 15h old, you didn't wait that long, some patience and some of us SGM will take care of it, no need to that info here, these cases are best to be handled between you and SGM directly!
You are not the only one filing tickets, there are many tickets, and we are just a few SGM dealing with those!

Cheers,

• Like 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

4 minutes ago, &#x60;Shattered said:

Hello,

I can see your ticket is 15h old, you didn't wait that long, some patience and some of us SGM will take care of it, no need to that info here, these cases are best to be handled between you and SGM directly!
You are not the only one filing tickets, there are many tickets, and we are just a few SGM dealing with those!

Cheers,

I understand, just tried to get some attention to this, sorry...

• Like 1