Is it time to ask Santa to give some gifts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good thread! I wish for Santa to put ElementUser under the tree and give him the strength to keep working so hard on this game. I think Santa knows how thankful we all are for his hard work. And I am

most favorite announcer I guess 😄 Enjoy it!

Dear Santa, I am wishing for a sub-account so I can get some more fun playing  while I am still able to get some more mastery and earn some plinko tickets and create an account to play serious for the very last time in the history of the greatest game in my life! 

I can understand if you cant gift this but I was really thinking about getting another one but you can only buy it for GC which arent available anymore!

Anyways: I hope yall had some nice christmas/HoNmas! 

On 12/24/2021 at 5:07 PM, Ninehills42 said:

Hello Santa! I wish for the Monster Trainer Calamity alt, I really like that alt and I'd really like to have it 🙂

Congrats! 😄 May Santa have another copy of Monster trainer this year ^^

Edited by Lolipolice
On 12/24/2021 at 8:51 PM, Obliviate said:

Hello hello, I have purchased the Bloodstone Paragon Torturer alt through a subaccount but anyway because I saw that i could upgrade the skills visually but then when I wanted to purchase those upgrades it says "The requested item is not available for purchase at this time" Could I wish for these 4 skills please? 

Maybe the Samuel L. Jackson (uncensored) pack too if you're feeling extra generous 😄

Enjoy your BAMF announcer 😄 also contact Customer Support for those upgrades and we can sort that out also.

• 2 weeks later...