Is it time to ask Santa to give some gifts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good thread! I wish for Santa to put ElementUser under the tree and give him the strength to keep working so hard on this game. I think Santa knows how thankful we all are for his hard work. And I am

most favorite announcer I guess 😄 Enjoy it!

Good thread! I wish for Santa to put ElementUser under the tree and give him the strength to keep working so hard on this game. I think Santa knows how thankful we all are for his hard work. And I am sure that if we all took the time to thank him once in a while, he would know how much we appreciate him and, if luck in on our side (looking at you, Blacksmith!) he will continue to stay with the game and then I am sure he will carry the game to where it belongs; in the heart of millions of people. It's already lodged itself deeply entagled in my veins that's for sure. 

So to ElementUser: Thank you. A lot. You are the real Santa in this bringing us the login screen every day may it be after work, before work or on a day off, we can always count on the game to be here. Thank to you!

Merry Christmas all

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss thanks alot to EU. If he would have been in power beforehand, HON would be different.

Nightmare-Visions of WZA's reworked heroes come to my mind once in a while. 

I would like to see the australian Benzington. Its Esports, but its tooo cool to been seen so rarely!!!

Дорогой Санта, подари всем в новом году больше здоровья и добра всем хонам! Что ж, я желаю себе аватара Таро Икосы или испорченного ученика POG. Особая благодарность администрации HON за их усердную работу. Merry Xmas all!

1 hour ago, red`apple said:

Дорогой Санта, подари всем в новом году больше здоровья и добра всем хонам! Что ж, я желаю себе аватара Таро Икосы или испорченного ученика POG. Особая благодарность администрации HON за их усердную работу. Merry Xmas all!

English only please!

2 hours ago, SupaPowaXXL said:

I want an EU announcer

Suggested it multiple times already, looks like he doesn't have time for that 😞 - but maybe Santa can convince him 😇

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, steffz0r said:

I've been wanting trophy bub for years now, might it become a dream come true this honmas? 😶

Trophy avatars all had a single reason for them to be handed out. They are (most likely) never going to be available again :classic_sad:

• Sad 1
On 12/2/2021 at 12:02 PM, `Alee said:

I wish for 8bit gunblade 

On 12/10/2021 at 4:17 PM, Poseidon said:

I wish for the Kurgan. There can only be one (gift)!

On 12/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, earn`` said:

I wish for plushie devourer to cuddle with during christmas lonely night 😞

On 12/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, TheMicke said:

Santa I wish for Geosynch Sapphire

On 12/1/2021 at 8:17 PM, Pannatrick said:

🎄🎊 Happy HoNmas! 🎄🎊
Like years before, we are waiting for Santa to put some gifts🎁 under HoNmas tree 🎄. I wish I found the "Ascension Announcer"🎉.  

You should be checking your socks. Merry christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, CuysauruS said:

Could you please send Alt-avatars Saji, and Noroi as gifts to me?

1x General Noroi should be on your vault waiting to be used in-game!

• Thanks 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Share your alt avatar, announcers desires, and maybe Santa will be kind to deliver!

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

1 hour ago, Thessaloniki said:

I wish for the Beam me up Scotty taunt! Thanks a bunch! :-)))) 

that is not available in store 

• Like 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<