Can't use space bar as Shift and CTRL modifier (and Alt?)

• I wanted to use space bar as my Alt Modifier, which is what I'm used to in another MOBA
  • As there's no option for that (PS: Please add it😃), I tried using space bar as my CTRL modifier (space bar now is -> CTRL)
  • I replaced Alt with CTRL, in all Alt controls (such as self-casts and pings) [Alt now is -> CTRL, which is space bar]
  • Once I applied the changes, I went in-game to try them out, but they didn't work:

1. Even though CTRL wasn't my modifier anymore, if I for example tried to Space Bar+Q to level up my ability it wouldn't work.                                                    2. CTRL+Q worked, which makes no sense (remember, CTRL isn't my CTRL modifier since the start)                                                                                                  3. Even for ALT+Left Click, Space Bar+Left Click won't ping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote 1: CTRL+Q/W/E/R to level up abilities isn't a default option, ALT+Left Click to ping is.

Sidenote 2: No, you can't press Space and another key at the same time, in the hotkeys tab.

Sidenote 3: Same thing applies to the Shift modifier option.

Edited by GR1423
  • Like 1

Exactly what I need aswell. I have my items bound to Alt + q/w/e/1/2/3 and want to use SPACE as Alt modifier. So that SPACE + q/w/e/1/2/3 will be my items. And SPACE + Left Click pings.

Tried to make it work instead with the Ctrl Modifier Option just like you, didn't work.

12 hours ago, kingmaliken said:

Exactly what I need aswell. I have my items bound to Alt + q/w/e/1/2/3 and want to use SPACE as Alt modifier. So that SPACE + q/w/e/1/2/3 will be my items. And SPACE + Left Click pings.

Tried to make it work instead with the Ctrl Modifier Option just like you, didn't work.

So it's not just me. 1 more reason!