Patch 4.10.0 - Patch Discussion

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will receive patches deemed on a necessity basis.  I will say it is very likely 1 more patch will occur because we need to revert the Christmas map and UI back to how it was before. 

Great patch, like all the changes. 

Halberd cant have a mini stun. Cause some high attack speed early like MoA and Nitro will be too strong and wont let enemy have a chance to attack them. Normal Heroes doesn't have much Attack speed in

30 minutes ago, datfizh said:

I wonder replay issue has already been fixed for next patch because we got 4.9.5 patch for that reason.

Did not get fixed (I tried viewing a replay from 4.9.5 on 4.10.0 and I cannot fully load the replay). So the hotfix versioning thing is scrapped.

Edited by ElementUser

Fayde ulti got double nerfed now? Yes Fayde was slightly too strong, but far from OP. Especially since Codex got nerfed now. Considering an relative nerf of 33% from 30% --> 20% at lvl 16.

The reduction to 20% feels too strong considering the ulti of scout especially:

Target an enemy to channel for 1.5 seconds.

After channeling completes, fires a shot that ministuns the target, deals 250 plus 10 / 20 / 30% of target's maximum Health in Magic Damage and applies -20 / -30 / -40% Movement Speed for 4 seconds. 

5 minutes ago, datfizh said:

So, will this game receive no new patch because of the next 6 months it will cease to exist?

It will receive patches deemed on a necessity basis. 

I will say it is very likely 1 more patch will occur because we need to revert the Christmas map and UI back to how it was before. 

• Sad 3