Jump to content

Patch 4.10.0 - Patch Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will receive patches deemed on a necessity basis.  I will say it is very likely 1 more patch will occur because we need to revert the Christmas map and UI back to how it was before. 

Great patch, like all the changes. 

Halberd cant have a mini stun. Cause some high attack speed early like MoA and Nitro will be too strong and wont let enemy have a chance to attack them. Normal Heroes doesn't have much Attack speed in

  • ElementUser changed the title to Patch 4.10.0 - Patch Discussion
  • ElementUser featured this topic
On 12/2/2021 at 2:29 AM, spartaaah said:

I think the nerf to nome's wisdom on some heroes is too strong, being a core item for some. Maybe instead of not applying the effect, apply a 30% or a lower value but do not remove it's effect completely imo

halberd seems a bit too strong... 60 physical damage for 1000 gold is a lot.. and it's a 30% chance too.. I think halberd should be more expensive and lower damage, like 1200 gold for 50 damage with a 25% chance sounds more reasonable specially for heroes like MOA, nitro, scout. And IDK if it stacks with itself but it should not. And savege mace should apply something like 75% true strike only. The remaining 25% of the non true strike hits still has 65%-85% chance of hitting, therefore savege mace would be a great counter for wingbow but would not render it useless 🙂

I think the change to grave locket is not that meaningful. I would suggest it being an orb of zamos + amulet of exile/soulscream ring/fortified bracer + 75 gold recipe...so that it encourages non dedicated support heroes to plan building it as early item when they are laning with  a carry and also having more options to do something with bracer/ring.

 

Please bring the old sand wraith back ❤️
 

For Halberd, I did the cost and damage efficiency calculations with Broadsword. Mathematically, Halberd has a slightly worse ratio, but gives partial True Strike as well. 

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wingbow: With components changed with the inclusion of fauxbow. The characters who are meele, who wish to make this item have a small loss! Perhaps if it were possible, for meele heroes the components could include brass knucles

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2021 at 7:34 AM, Mr`Cactus said:

His ulti will immediately restrain for 2.5 seconds upon cast, seems reasonable to me.

Bramble isn't working at all now, Q doesn't proc Sheild and the E only props the additional damage without adding your attack dmg, hero doesn't have a shield spell to use now, totally useless hero now, win rate tanking and will likely bottom out at 45 percent. He needs to have his spells fixed so they work again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yourderpface said:

Bramble isn't working at all now, Q doesn't proc Sheild and the E only props the additional damage without adding your attack dmg, hero doesn't have a shield spell to use now, totally useless hero now, win rate tanking and will likely bottom out at 45 percent. He needs to have his spells fixed so they work again.

I literally just tested it right now after seeing your post. It works fine.

You know the heal/shield mechanic only works when dealing damage with those abilities to enemy heroes right?

Edited by ElementUser
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, ElementUser said:

I literally just tested it right now after seeing your post. It works fine.

You know the heal/shield mechanic only works when dealing damage with those abilities to enemy heroes right?

Yes of course, the ability used to display your heal accumulated with a small white bar below your health bar, this no longer displays with q and E only is a very very small amount, which correlates to the added dmg when I remember it being the total of the bonus dmg (x) plus attack dmg (base dmg plus items etc). I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear but it am quite certain since I was solo chasing heros down many times in a game and I am used to seeing the bar accumulate unless I am tanking dmg from Heros or creeps etc, that bar didn’t display at all, and I sense the hero is much less tanky.

I’m only pointing it out, I could very well be wrong about it and it’s just a display issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YourDerpFace said:

Yes of course, the ability used to display your heal accumulated with a small white bar below your health bar, this no longer displays with q and E only is a very very small amount, which correlates to the added dmg when I remember it being the total of the bonus dmg (x) plus attack dmg (base dmg plus items etc). I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear but it am quite certain since I was solo chasing heros down many times in a game and I am used to seeing the bar accumulate unless I am tanking dmg from Heros or creeps etc, that bar didn’t display at all, and I sense the hero is much less tanky.

I’m only pointing it out, I could very well be wrong about it and it’s just a display issue.

You know the shield only pops up if your HP is full, right? She still heals if she's not at full HP. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

About Halberd, i hope HoN will creat some heroes or items that actually can be used it in early game. (Current i can say Nitro is the only heroes who can buy one of it early and be fine)
In Doto 2, there are many heroes have a skill that applied their many auto attack as one to the target. (like pangolier, hoodwink). They are the heroes you can called "specialist" because they dont auto attack much even they build full of attack damage items

Edited by w3wstarboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Magebane currently sitting on 39% winrate. Not sure if the reworked really did what it promised. Although I basically acknowledge that something had to be done with the hero, I think it would have been enough to improve his statgain, so that even if you farm with 500 gpm at minute 20, you are  not running around with less life than a support. Think that would have solved a lot of problems already. 

Edited by cairosuite
Link to post
Share on other sites

  

1 minute ago, cairosuite said:

Magebane currently sitting on 39% winrate. Not sure if the reworked really did what it promised. Although I basically acknowledge that something had to be done with the hero, I think it would have been enough to improve his statgain, so that even if you farm with 500 gpm at minute 20, you are  not running around with less life than a support. Think that would have solved a lot of problems already. 

 

Updates will be made to Magebane in the upcoming patch on Thursday.

It more than doubled his popularity, so despite his underperformance even after almost 2 weeks, he's still very popular. So it was the right move. Doing just stat changes to his old iteration would make him even more oppressive without solving his issues, so what you suggested is NOT the way to go. If you're wondering why, please read the justifications of the Magebane rework in the patch notes.

Edited by ElementUser
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, datfizh said:

I wonder replay issue has already been fixed for next patch because we got 4.9.5 patch for that reason.

Did not get fixed (I tried viewing a replay from 4.9.5 on 4.10.0 and I cannot fully load the replay). So the hotfix versioning thing is scrapped.

Edited by ElementUser
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fayde ulti got double nerfed now? Yes Fayde was slightly too strong, but far from OP. Especially since Codex got nerfed now. Considering an relative nerf of 33% from 30% --> 20% at lvl 16.

The reduction to 20% feels too strong considering the ulti of scout especially:

 

Target an enemy to channel for 1.5 seconds.

After channeling completes, fires a shot that ministuns the target, deals 250 plus 10 / 20 / 30% of target's maximum Health in Magic Damage and applies -20 / -30 / -40% Movement Speed for 4 seconds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...