Performance with RTX 30XX Series?

Hey everyone! I just upgraded my graphics card from an Nvidia GTX 1070 to RTX 3060 Ti, however I'm seeing a difference of almost 35% in performance (for the worse). With the 1070 I was playing with around 140 fps, now with a much better card I'm playing around 60-70 fps, which is strange considering the new card is much better. I'm using an 120 hz monitor so the difference is noticeable. Does anyone else here play with a newer GPU and are also experiencing the same performance issues? If so, please help me improving my performance. 

Worth noting is that the performance is exactly the same no matter what preset of Graphics I use, Low - Ultra.

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

Please ensure you select the correct graphics card in HoN. I know it seems obvious, but it should be said.

Also please ensure that you are using the HoN x64 client

Check on both, newest drivers aswell

No issues at all with neither 2080rtx not 3080rtx here. FPS are around 220. I also don't think that GFX card matters much in regards of HoN. 

It's very well possible that the combination of components causes an issue or it could be a driver issues. I would try to reinstall windows (if that was not done yet) to ensure it's not any driver issue (that's quite common when upgrading a graphics card..). Other than that, you can provide your other specs and try some benchmarks to compare your overall performance..