Heroes of Newerth Lore

Is there such thing as Heroes of Newerth lore? Backgrounds of all the heroes etc.. Kind of like Pearl's default avatar says something like "I'll find you Maliken" or Red Raja Nomad says something like "Sand Wraith will pay dearly for what hes done"

I'm sure there are more voicelines that connect but these are the only ones that I can think of from the top of my head.

20 hours ago, Twoeleven said:

There is a lot of lore and I would be happy to know a good place to find it all

Try this one:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/283004912-gods-of-newerth

• Like 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

I really like the lore of different worlds. Players could use something like this, but it seems that at least 50% of HON players can't even read ... you write to such one, several times from the beginning of the game, that you buy astrolabes - several times you let you know how much gold is missing, and he will also buy Astro and also calls you off the xD noobs
Everyone is arguing that Aluna is Carry while it is clearly written that Aluna is Support