Not hate thread

After playing this game so long and spent so much money on skins i don't understand what the f are u doing with this game in past 2 3 years I'm total lost

like your all updates are same fixing servers for latino america turnning off servers for latino america adding and removing all time staff just from some heroes to make something "refreshing"igame not lisent community at all just doing your own vision what u think its best and dont care what actually players want and whenever someone ask u can u do something your only answer is WE DONT HAVE RESOURCES and just thinking about milking money from players

There is no any event what is hard to make something like hontour and give gc or even f skin or something if we play this game so long obv we are not here for money

Only good thing in this game is that hyperxewl who made amazing 64 version and clanton who is crazy and supporting this dead game and making her alive somehow

Rest is total garbage i dont get it if u are not making anything just shutdown game and start something else and stop milk players money

check other devs from other games lisent community like splitgate,valorant new fresh games yeye i know answer "we dont have resources"

can u just start lisent players 

and suggestions ofc like riftwars devowars to comeback should be muted xD

• Like 1

Let's see you do better with little to no resources then. Sorry but that's the blunt answer (because your post was blunt, so I get to do the same and be blunt to you) - step in my shoes, and then tell me whether you can do anything about it. I'll step in your shoes now, and then I'll say the exact same thing you said.

Do you think that features, systems just magically appear out of thin air without any effort? And that we can just magically "listen to the players"? Do you know that you're not the only player around & that you may not be right, nor do you have knowledge of what kinds of resources we do have access to for HoN? Only myself and Garena have that knowledge, the players do not. You don't know how to run the game in this type of situation, and there is a lot that I do behind the scenes that I do not disclose to the players. Every staff member who I've worked with and still work with now know it, even though players may not necessarily know it (or even accept it).

Everything that you're asking for requires resources, whether that be time, money, people, and/or access to make it happen. In an ideal world, we would love to implement most of your ideas - we just can't now, given the situation.

We appreciate the critical part of your feedback, and we're doing our best with what we have. That is all we can realistically do.

I will note though: only praising HyperXewl's achievements (and they are amazing, don't get me wrong) and not giving any credit to myself (a large reason of why the game is still alive, whether you like it or not & whether you like the changes over the last few years or not) and other staff & volunteers without knowing how much every person contributing to this game is incredibly disrespectful.

Edited by ElementUser

t least u answer u didnt lock thread +rep

Some things what did u say  are right some of them are crap

Right i don't know what is behind scenes that's true

But if u don't have resources to make some events more often for like halloween(i know xmas is coming) for some FOC tour for Gc so players know this game is alive a little bit

Play this game now is dead race u have luck cause players make amazing friendship and cause that they play this game 

What is hon giving us "players" reason to keep it playing this game Foc no ladder u have only that rank on your profile and that's it ppl need to use other websites to make "ladder" cuz u don't want u don't have time resources

Midwars "fun"mode since this game come out was everything then just fun mode but u also ignore poor mw players they ask something u give em balanced random and u dont even make double tagging for heroes in foc and in mw,+ also they asked also many times give em ranking on profile and u say that is bullshit that is small thing what would give em fire to play this game, when u click on statistic u can see so many things what is not used for while causal mode stats public game etc u could just swap it but w/e its only mw

And this thing for volunteers and staff they are doing good job but i can't see what they are doing cuz im not staff or volunteer i say what i can see and that is only 64version

My whole point is give as reason to keep playing this game not just cuz buddies we have in this game

I dont want answers from "smart" moderators to trash me,just want asnwer from u and thats it close thread if u have anything to answer and thats it ty

5 hours ago, mrdriiver said:

I dont want answers from "smart" moderators

Too bad, I'll answer anyways 😛 (I know a couple of things EU is doing behind the scenes (mostly because I'm also SRCT, not just a moderator), so I might know more than normal players even if I'm not staff) - if you want a private discussion, use PMs 😛.

5 hours ago, mrdriiver said:

Play this game now is dead race u have luck cause players make amazing friendship and cause that they play this game 

That's not luck. If there weren't so many players/people EU and the other staff members would care about, I'm 99% sure, HoN would have been shut down years ago.
Without them, there would simply be no servers to play - and since HoN doesn't have a LAN-mode anymore, no one could play the game at all. That's what they are doing primarily.
The updates and improvements are something they do in addition to that. Imho that's by far less important. I would still play HoN in 5 years if the current state would be final - and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. Look at games like Age of Empires 2 or Diablo 2. People are playing them decades after their release with barely any new content. And as a player that rarely plays with other people, I can assure you, it's not only because they have friends they can play with. (Oh I also occasionally play (modded) Minecraft version 1.7 on my own - which got released 2013, I never really played more recent versions)

Also, if you wanna know what happens if staff tries to change the game by a lot, look at HoN 4.0 and PBT. Both were big projects when there was still SBT and a lot more staff. And both failed horribly. In terms of gameplay I mostly prefer the way it is right now. Of course no one would complain about features like War Effort or the Ladder coming back - but I don't need them to have fun with HoN (I need Balanced Random! - wait, different topic ....).
If you would want the current staff (and volunteers) to produce some content update like HoN 4.0 was, I assume they would take at least 2-3 years for that. No small patches during that time and already factoring in that there would be less overhead because there are less people.

Edited by Manu311

Thanks on answer

Your answer to me is total fail you're saying something what is total nonsense and some question u slightly ignored "seen"

First i never said make hon 5.0 etc or new hon hon is now perfect just lack of stuff for players, like when i read posts from forum how u guys answering to players question it seems u never been part of any community as players and u don't understand what players are actually saying to u guys just spamming same answer all time  or ignoring it

Check how many times players asked about CoN 12+months without season and u say u can't balance it and its ruined because players can restart stats

Saddest part is for me is how u treat "fun mode"players aka midwars community like they are not players in hon just ditching them whatever they ask,open forum and see how many mw topics u have in front page,they ask something and u give them balanced random (probably 1 or 2 patches)check how many players are crying about "fun" mode somehow i think that is your answer guys to them to just ignore them,im very positive about mw players base its big(just eu),also u have players who just playing midwars have over 15k games in game and u treat them with 0 respect,only who take mw for fun is GM SGB FB STAFF ETC,95%players are playing games to win not to lose,if u come in 1700 bracket in mw u will see how ppl are care about mw picking roles etc filling roles and i dont want even talk about 1900+ games ,if players rage,cry,communicate on mic u think they are taking game for fun???obv not just add some stuff for that mw community and start look at them as players not just "fun players base community"

And u keep saying u all doing some important stuff with hon making huge improvements and u cant fix old bug with switch account not removing spyglass or fix it cause a lot of players have problem when they start first game pc get frozen for like 15 20 sec but keep doing important job while 80% of forums topics are frustrated players w/e its your game not mine im just regular player and probably u dont care what i type

You have a pessimistic lens. Not all the players feel the same way as you. 

There is no more room for discussion if all you're going to do is rant about every problem you think is a problem. 

Propose solutions and actively try to help out, or at least inquire about issues politely. Otherwise, you aren't of any help.

Edited by ElementUser