At some point can we start to reward dewarding in some manner?

I have spent many years in this game purchasing Revelation wards and Eyes in order to counter the enemy vision / invis picks and there is no STAT benefit for spending my gold in this way....  Personally I don't much care about the lack of reward on my STAT sheet, however over 100s and 1000s of games it does tend to take a toll in one way or another.  This has been a long term issue for us VISION savants because controlling the map while balancing stats in order to "deserve" a role is not viable in many instances..  In fact many games the act of providing vision enables extended team desertion for the players who intend to win via such means.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider some way to reward those of us who spend multiple thousands of our hard earned gold on rev wards.  WE ARE THE ONES TRYING THE HARDEST.... and it enables poor play / harassment to not recognize this investment.  Thanks.

• Like 1

I also think it would be nice to include revwards in stats somehow
personally i don't care much for stats but i know many players do
imho 150g and increased chances of victory are not rewarding enough - for comparison for a kill you're rewarded with gold, experience, eliminating enemy player for a duration (or forcing them to buyback), increased chances of victory AND stat increase for the rest of the season

• Like 1