Dawnbringer needs nerf

Hello.

Im still not sure after how many months, why isnt dawnbringer still getting changed. I get it that it's a hard item to balance and it's the most expensive item in the game. But come on, in literally every higher game, a carry buys it, doesnt matter which carry it is, it gives too much, everything that a hero needs. a perfect item which makes players consider other items, way less, or just never consider it. It really requires some nerfing.

Patrick Mouratoglou

Because it worth for 6k6 gold. 
Actually. It can be compare with Eyes of Skadi in Dota 2 with more expensive and less effective. The only good side is it give your carry mana regen and searing effect which is counter Portal Key and no need to go back to regen if you have life steal

3 minutes ago, w3wstarboy said:

Because it worth for 6k6 gold. 
Actually. It can be compare with Eyes of Skadi in Dota 2 with more expensive and less effective. The only good side is it give your carry mana regen and searing effect which is counter Portal Key and no need to go back to regen if you have life steal

so how do you explain high tmm players buying it on every carry every game

Dawnbringer is fine, what makes it a busted item is Lightbrand as one of its component. I suggest 4 kind of Brands for the game to split overloaded Lightbrand's effects to that new Brand.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...