Who came up with that idea?

Random on MW? Are u kidding me? Damn reverse it back to SD, that balanced random on MW is worst thing happened to hon its unplayable, we at least had some control over the picks without necessity to play AP, and nmow they even ruine dthat

1 hour ago, sol_musta said:

Dude that's the best thing that happened to MW as some heroes are never picked there. Now you see a variety of heroes in the field. Feels very refreshing and fun, And there's always the other mode for those who want to pick. 

whats refreshing in not balanced matches? I cant believe how many games are done after 5minutes, because of random. 

I still cant comprehend how people call this mode more healthy than Single Draft.

Balanced Random leads to so much frustration. I've never seen so many games where people try to remake.

People just leave the game if they random a jungler and repick into Wildsoul/Warbeast again.

IMO if we really wanna keep "Balanced" Random some things have to be changed.

- Hero roles in general need to be optimized. Why is Jereziah even declared as a carry??

- If someone repicks he wont get a hero from his assigned role again. Instead he gets a totally random one.

- Also people can random the Hero they just repicked ?? like bruh..

Single Draft gave the team the possibility to create a real Team. Dunno about lower bracket but the 1800+ SD were rarely one-sided.

It was always a nice experience to utilize Heros a different way with SD mode because of given options.

New Random mode forces you to  play like what others would call extreme griefing in FOC games.

oh i just played kotf+zep against SR+dev+prisoner, cool game really, kotf left before game started, enemies didnt RMK and we stood in base for few minutes because they kept hooking AFK zephyr and game lasted 15minutes, cool that new balanced random, i mean its so fresh

never had so many bad games in a row before. Of course sometimes you outpick and get outpicked, sometimes its being raped and you concede in 7-10min, but now out of 7 games I played 5 were done before even 8min mark and cc spam was since min 5, ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...