4.9.4 - Patch Discussion

Updating the staff for a lord is good
Nerf adrenaline - I expected the character's buff, or the return of the old adrenaline, which I love so much, this adrenaline is not interesting to play, and it is also weak, if it somehow harms you in the game, then you just buy the wrong things, one nullfire blade there is enough in the team to make the game unbearable for him and make him buy a shrunken head, and these are not at all the items that he needs, a bad character.
Arachne - I even created a topic where I showed and proved why Arachne needs a nerf, and why I block this character in 100% of games, be it forests or mid. In the end, she got a buff, because of what? the most imbalanced hero.
Gravekeeper - I liked the changes, but I expected the 2nd skill nerf, it does too much damage in the area, without requiring something supernatural.
Nitro - character buff is good
Rampage - according to the description, it is very convenient, it saves from stupid players who rush it is not clear where and when they are silent.
Thunderbringer - nerfing of the character is expected, but why is it so late? I even said in the patch in which he was buffed that this was not correct. Spell Sunder and Book also made the character very strong, and you also buffed him for no reason. You are doing the same thing now with the arachne, and without that very strong character you improve even more. expect in a year belated nerf of arachne. And the return of the old adrenaline.
Valkyrie - hurray, finally, the character is very interesting, but the auto attack at the initial levels was very weak, and the jump with a large CD.
Barbed Armor - everything is clear, but it is not clear how much% it reflects now, 80? or 65?

Edited by Rage_100
3 hours ago, Grim_Gray said:

why do you still allow new accounts in ranked games?

Do you think no new player try this game anymore?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Grim_Gray said:

Yes, but for a rating game, you need try unranked

So, did you suggest bring back unranked? I believe that mode has been abolished long ago.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com