Illusionauto attack bug (patch&Circe)

Hello ,

After the patch ive noticed (with Circe) that the illusions dont auto attack anymore . Even if auto aggro is on in the settings . Normally this never was a problem . Did anyone else expiernce this , with illusions in general or with Circe ? And can it be fixed ? Thank you

I was playing silhouette. when I use my ulti the spawned illusion does not auto attack. this also applies to geo bane. Silhouette is now not viable anymore because when i grapple pk stun into ulti, my illusion no longer attacks, making it a useless combo and denying around half my damage, geo bane on silho is now also only good for dispelling, and is no longer viable as an offensive tool. Please patch a quickfix.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ElementUser said:

The issue is not something that needs a hotfix patch. You can micro the illusion with a few clicks, or follow the temporary workaround in the thread.

Well atleast your honest . I've read the thread . I hope it gets fixed soon though . Been playing forever with the before settings/gameplay , and since the change wasnt even a part of the patch , it shouldnt be there .