TB and Adrenaline are still banned every game

I think the recent nerfs to TB and Adrenaline have been too little, I think TB needs an indirect nerf and Adrenaline needs a direct nerf, otherwise those heroes are basically unplayable due to automatic ban in every game. (Which has been the case now for months)

I think a nerf to Grimoire will hurt Thunderbringer enough for him to not be considered an insta-ban anymore, and I think Adrenaline needs another set of nerfs which just double the numerical values of the recent nerfs.

I think if the heroes don't get nerfed, they will simply be automatically banned in every game for the foreseeable future..

20 minutes ago, Mr`Cactus said:

I would make grimoire bonus damage only work within 900 range or something like that. The item is fine on all the other heroes in my opinion, just busted on TB

I think that's a very good solution, because TB is just AFK farming all game, buying Grimoire + Sunder + Resto + spellshards and just wreaking havoc from anywhere on the map with the +30% spell damage. It's very annoying to play against, especially as low-HP heroes (supports, agility heroes, int heroes); and with shards he just pierces the magic armor - all of these facts are the reasons for which he is mainly banned in most games.

• Like 1

Just gotta say that the 900 range (or range in general) thing will nerf a lot of other heroes along they way if it is implemented. Take Slither, Hag haunt, Artesia (with and even without staff), Bombardier and others in that style of play which Grimoire will become semi-useless on if they get it. I'm sure there is a different approach on how TB can get nerfed. In my opinion it's the W that makes him too strong, high damage, low cd, revelation, stun and movement speed... kind of a jack of all trade skill. 

How about just reducing the damage on the ulti? The main problem is resto stone grim dealing more then half hp to all enemies. Something like the closer a target is the more damage it deals. To force TB to be in a fight like he should be with his E ability.

• 3 weeks later...