Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

A note about HoN OMG ~ Before the Storm

I just want to say that I am very satisfied with the HoN OMG championship. It showed us that playing a Hero on Jungle is a risky choice, since no one has chosen a Jungle-Hero. It was always 2-1-2. On the other hand, the choice of a Hero that roams around the map helping in the fights proved to be quite consistent.

• Like 2

I loved the tournament and the initiative, but the ending was just way too anti climax. No highlighting winning team, no shoutout for the players and little to no focus on the results after the game ended.

Hopefully we'll get a best moments video on the HoN OMG channel

The princess is always in another castle

2 hours ago, LennyXX said:

I loved the tournament and the initiative, but the ending was just way too anti climax. No highlighting winning team, no shoutout for the players and little to no focus on the results after the game ended.

Hopefully we'll get a best moments video on the HoN OMG channel

Thanks for your feedback LennyXX, I'm not sure what you meant by no highlighting the winning team and no shoutout to players as the casters did announce the winner and thanked all those players who participated in the tournament and about the result "the Twitch Title is always getting updated each and after every game ad well as the registration website", but if that wasn't enough then no worries. Tune in on our next big event and you will not be disappointed.