ALUNA IS A SUPPORT!

I get a lot of misunderstanding because I play Aluna (in Midwars).

I don't farm, I buy Astrolabe - and often I have the best result anyway. Let people learn to read while selecting characters that Aluna is support!

Another point, I do myself, but I do not recommend buying Astro when you are playing in a team with Rhapsody, Artesia or Nymphora - even if they didn't buy astro and you did, all the fame for the treatment goes to them

I'm better now

Aluna is just a hero. You are the one playing as a support. The problem is that people on midwars usually don't pay atention to their teammates. Worse, sometimes have very specific expectations that are impossible to know unless written on chat. So, to shut down every expectation, just play it safe and tell your teammates that you are playing Aluna support.

Personally, I would never assume someone is going for an Aluna support build on midwars but I also have learned to check constantly my team's inventory on the scoreboard.

Aluna in MW is not a support:

- She can't heal
- She doesn't have any skills that actually support teammates, unless you call a 0-damage stun "support".
- But she does have skills that boost her autoattack damage
- Her damage output outside of her autoattacks is fairly weak

That doesn't mean you can't play her as a support. She is largely flexible when it comes to items, there is nothing she especially needs (unlike, say, PK on Moraxus or Resto on Thunderbringer). If you're in a team with Rhapsody/Nymphora etc and they aren't getting Astrolabe, you absolutely can and possibly should as Aluna. But it still doesn't make you a real support.

In the same way, you can also play Aluna as a carry, and if your lineup is Artesia/Rhapsody/Nymphora/random hero & Aluna, you probably should play as a carry - but she's not a real carry because she will lose 1v1 to the real carries.

If you treat Aluna as a support and only as a support, you'll be good in the games where you should play as a support, but in the other games you won't be living up to your potential.