Progenitors Axe

Purpose: Alternative option for both Runed cleaver and Symbol of Rage

Components: Loggers Hatchet [225] + Helm of the Dominator [1800] + warhammer [1600] + recipe [1000] 

Total Cost: 4625

thoughts Hatchet as a build up item, helm as a cost effective again build up item, warhammer costly yet effective damage increase, high recipe meaning you must farm for awhile to acquire this new farm enhancing item.

Stats: +45 damage +6 armor +5 HP regeneration +22% life steal +30 damage against non enemy hero units

____

First Form [Ranged Heroes Only]

Active: Skill Shot

Range: 1200

Cast time[Standing channel buildup]: 2 seconds

Cooldown: 25 seconds base [-0.5 for every tree destroyed by using this ability]

On Use: Launches a axe projectile in a line path that passes through enemy creeps dealing damage and applying a tappering slow

Dealing [100% attack damage + 100] Doubled against creeps applying a 15% tappering slow for 2 seconds

If target is hero the axe is consumed

If target is a specified neutral creep [Minotaur, Vagabond Leader, Catman Champion, Vulture Lord] take control of that neutral creep or if a creep is already owned kill afflicted target.

Destroys Trees

Damage Type: Physical [Ignores Armor]

______

Second Form [Meele Heroes Only]

Active: Rallys ulti type dunno what its called

Range: Essential rally ulti with staff

Cast time[Standing channel buildup]: 2 seconds

Cooldown: 25 seconds base [-0.5 for every tree destroyed by using this ability]

On Use: Cleave enemies in front of you dealing damage to affected targets and applying a tapering slow.

Dealing [100% attack damage + 200] Doubled against creeps applying a 15% tappering slow for 2 seconds.

If target is a specified neutral creep [Minotaur, Vagabond Leader, Catman Champion, Vulture Lord] take control of that neutral creep or if a creep is already owned kill afflicted target.

Destroys Trees

Damage Type: Physical [Ignores Armor]

____

Notes: Essentially Aluna power throw and Rally ulti built into a item. Not used to be against heroes but for farming creeps in a timely manner. I was just thinking that cleaver mock searing light and thunderclaw are really the only options for farming efficiently and non of them have actives. This item could make a lot of interesting plays. Its probably a little too much into one item but things can be changed.

Edited by jabawoogie

Well, I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy. I just tried meme-d a response I received but it fails miserably I guess.

Back to topic, I wonder what will happen if this active hit 3-stacks hard camp?   

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Um, the item you proposed seems able to dominate specific neutral creeps and those creeps it can dominate come from hard camp. Let me repeat my question, what will happen if this active hit 3-stacks hard camp?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

1 hour ago, jabawoogie said:

you could set a mark on the closest natural creep while channeling in the radius and if the creep is hit rather then dieing it would be converted; it wouldn't be precise but I dont think it would have to be.

Okay, I assume the item you proposed uses dual targeting on its targeting scheme. Thanks for answering my question.

• 3 months later...

I got a hero suggestion:

Name: Father of toys

Skills:

1- Hells cast: Throw a fireball and incinerate the target dealing 150/200/225/250 damage and slowing the target for 3 seconds.

2- Brainboil: Increase primary attribute by 10/11/12/13 passively.

3-Swap attribute: Swap between strength/intelligence/agility as primary attribute.

4-Seismic column: Gain 50% movement speed increase for 5/6/7 seconds.

I also got a new item suggestion:

Fated Relic:

Ingredients:

icebrand + steamboots + soulscream ring

+30 damage

+15% movement speed increase

+dot the target dealing 200 damage over 4 seconds. (castable) (60 second cooldown)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 8:37 AM, HSNT_Blaking said:

Also upgradable 3 levels

increasing the damage to 60 damage and finally 80 damage.

Why don't you just post the idea on DotaConcept instead of this soon-to-be-dead game?

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2022 at 4:31 AM, datfizh said:

Why don't you just post the idea on DotaConcept instead of this soon-to-be-dead game?

I corrected someone else's grammar or spelling on another forum and got in trouble for it. The moderator on that forum thought it was spam. I think it would have been absolutely hilarious if someone had replied to every single post you ever made, and corrected your spelling and grammar. It it something that I would have found quite funny. The first line of your signature makes me think that you have a massive ego. I am not saying that you do or anything like that but that is my first impression. I will give you a short example to illustrate better what I would have found funny.

Datfizh

That fish

On 3/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, Jed961 said:

I corrected someone else's grammar or spelling on another forum and got in trouble for it. The moderator on that forum thought it was spam. I think it would have been absolutely hilarious if someone had replied to every single post you ever made, and corrected your spelling and grammar. It it something that I would have found quite funny. The first line of your signature makes me think that you have a massive ego. I am not saying that you do or anything like that but that is my first impression. I will give you a short example to illustrate better what I would have found funny.

Datfizh

That fish

Hey, nice to meet you. I don't know what was your intention to reply my post, do you mind to tell me clearer?