Bring back cthuluphant's old skill(shield ability?)

Cthuluphant is currently considerably bottle-necked in his roles and lanes he can play in.  Old cthulu, the one where he had a shield from denying a creep, gave cthulu a jungle role possibility as well as being a very strong off/long lane hero.  As of right now he is very underwhelming and it makes me sad as cthuluphant is my only level 15 hero. Perhaps you could bring back the old cthuluphant and just tweak/keep his current ultimate.  I guess i should say to bring back his shield ability and tweak his other abilities as the shield ability gave chutluphant soo much more potential as a laner or jungle hero.  Thank you for considering my balance suggestion, quick5ilver

P.s. im not sure if i should have placed this topic in the suggestions sub forum or not.  I apologize if i was supposed to place in there but this is a design/balance topic.  

Edited by quick5ilver

Cthulu is in a decent spot with almost 50/50 win percentage. I agree that removing his shield kinda made him lose his unique selling point as an annoying suicide hero. But at the same time, we are currently playing in a dual lane meta. Returning to the status quo ante now could make him an even less attractive choice. 

I think your request possibly can be fulfilled as SotM's additional change to Cthulhu to make shield upon hitting enemy hero by his Obliterate.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...