Shellshock Rolling Thunder

It might not be that important but in the ability it states nowhere that when initiated, the object becomes magic-immune.
Is that not a significant factor or is it like an unwritten rule? Like 'Of course he's immune what else?'
Is he like an upgrade to rampage/modernized? 'Man I am sick of gettin stunned whilst charging! Let's make a new one that has immunity!'
Fireflies? Low cost, high damage, low cd, large aoe, long range and anti-juke/vision.

I mean yea it's a niche type of hero but is there no end/downside?

Just thinking out loud.

For Rolling Thunder:

0SjIMvY.png

This info is also in the Detailed Tooltips in-game. Simple Tooltips do not always display "all the information", and I always encourage using Detailed Tooltips instead. It's not feasible to even include "all" the information on Detailed Tooltips either because there is simply too much information. For example, projectile speeds, exact behaviours, etc. are not practical to mention on a tooltip and will make them too long.

Edited by ElementUser

Yea but it doesn't say that ingame.
Isn't that kind of misleading?
People may think you can interrupt it but in vein.
spacer.png
Get it together!
You would think that in 'Learn' you would actually Learn.

Edited by Soultrigger

You wouldn't be able to fit the tooltips in learnatorium sometimes if it had the depth of the detailed tooltips. 

Actually, some tooltips these days are copies of the detailed tooltip to simple tooltip and they do overflow - you can't have them both sometimes. 

Long story short: use detailed tooltips when possible. There will always be little mechanics players can learn by spending the time to try out a hero, especially in practice mode. Not everything can be learned from tooltips no matter how detailed they are. 

Anyway, I added that string to the simple version of the tooltip too. At some point it becomes hard to determine what is actually a really important behaviour of a skill & what is not (as far as what should go in simple tooltips or not).

This would have been much better if simple tooltips did not exist, to be quite honest.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 1