Arcane bomb

After implementing this item Heroes such as xemplar and sand wraith suffer a lot after the enemy team acquires it. Especially Xemplar, as he's too reliant on his illusions to scale his damage in a game! The problems of illusions in Hon, and their difficult identification for opponents. My suggestion for this item, instead of it dealing damage to illusions it can identify the real character.

If the solution were the heroes' rework! I have in mind that your illusion production was in the form of a passive skill! making him unique in his form of illusion creations! I think it would be more fun to play. The use of your (q) would have to have more control for its use!

15 hours ago, N1colBolas said:

If the solution were the heroes' rework! I have in mind that your illusion production was in the form of a passive skill! making him unique in his form of illusion creations! I think it would be more fun to play. The use of your (q) would have to have more control for its use!

I guess you think about Phantom Lancer from Dota 2 and probably you don't know yet he's also called as Phantom Cancer for a reason.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

3 minutes ago, hydraraid said:

El personal de xemplar del maestro debe usar su habilidad definitiva de 2 maneras: una es sacando todas sus ilusiones con un golpe y la otra siendo capaz de sacar sus ilusiones 1 por 1 para evitar la bomba arcana y crear estrategias

For example if I have a staff of master I would take out 2 illusions and fight with those they throw me an arcane bomb and I have 2 more to throw

9 horas atrás, datfizh disse:

Eu acho que você pensa sobre Phantom Lancer do Dota 2 e provavelmente você ainda não sabe que ele também é chamado de Phantom Cancer por um motivo.

Ele recebeu esse nome porque produz ilusões por meio de seu passivo ou de seu conjunto de habilidades (invisibilidade)? O que xemplar poderia herdar é a produção passiva, mas não suas ilusões também herdarão essa produção de ilusões! Em hon eu acredito que existem vários personagens que podem contra-atacar este tipo de habilidade. Expresso este pensamento porque gostaria muito de o ver na prática!

Edited by N1colBolas
8 hours ago, N1colBolas said:

Ele recebeu esse nome porque produz ilusões por meio de seu passivo ou de seu conjunto de habilidades (invisibilidade)? O que xemplar poderia herdar é a produção passiva, mas não suas ilusões também herdarão essa produção de ilusões! Em hon eu acredito que existem vários personagens que podem contra-atacar este tipo de habilidade. Expresso este pensamento porque gostaria muito de o ver na prática!

I apologize if my previous reply seems like me dissing your idea but you have to use English in this forum.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...