Question for any HoN Pro's or High MMR Players.

whilst dwindling down in 1500 video games, (seeking to hard help in that bracket, is worse than aids). i've a query that has been questioning.

in case you're actually suitable at hon, can win mid 9/10 times, bring your team to victory, and so on... do you get bored?

i suggest, i apprehend there are one-of-a-kind kinds of video games, mixtures; however does it ever get tedious - playing day in, day trip?

simply something that turned into on my mind. cheeeers.

40 minutes ago, octuslimb said:

in case you're actually suitable at hon, can win mid 9/10 times, bring your team to victory, and so on... do you get bored?

If you "win mid" and the other lanes lost, you didn't win mid. Especially mid is not about out-farming the enemy or killing only the mid-hero. It's also about good ganks.
Even if you ganked your side lanes and killed their enemies - if you then decided to push that lane as well, so you get some additional farm, that lane is probably in a worse state than before your kill.

Deciding "I won mid" because you subjectively did better than that single enemy in mid-lane, is 💩. If you need a criteria for "winning mid", then choose something like: being immortal by the 15 minute mark, having picked almost every rune and ideally none of your enemies dares to leave their tower because they will die within seconds from your next gank.

I think the only thing that bores me is when I get one or more teammates that are either toxic or giving up too early in games. When I smurf on 1700, there's always the possibility of victory, and on 1600 I pretty much never give up, because, if I play properly, I can always turn the game around pretty much by myself (by being active, helping allies etc)
When I have a team that supports me and don't give up, I don't get bored. It's quite the opposite, really. I was once about to give up playing for good, but then I got in a game where I went mid, pretty much failed hard but they just kept supporting me and telling me not to give up.

We then, obviously, won the game

The best buff your hero needs is you being nice to your team

On 10/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, octuslimb said:

whilst dwindling down in 1500 video games, (seeking to hard help in that bracket, is worse than aids). i've a query that has been questioning.

i suggest, i apprehend there are one-of-a-kind kinds of video games, mixtures; however does it ever get tedious - playing day in, day trip?

simply something that turned into on my mind. cheeeers.

Are you asking whether or not good players get tired of the game because of others not playing as well? Or are you asking if stomping people makes you bored? I guess we all appreciate good games over bad games. Stomping is fun if its because of the way you played and not so much if its because the other team fed/trolled. However, if you stomp so hard you make the other team feed/troll then more power to you. Often times the easiest way to win is to identify the biggest idiot on the other team and just start agreeing with him in allchat. Psychological warfare my friends. Easier than taking throne

1 hour ago, Kewmeister said:

Are you asking whether or not good players get tired of the game because of others not playing as well? Or are you asking if stomping people makes you bored? I guess we all appreciate good games over bad games. Stomping is fun if its because of the way you played and not so much if its because the other team fed/trolled. However, if you stomp so hard you make the other team feed/troll then more power to you. Often times the easiest way to win is to identify the biggest idiot on the other team and just start agreeing with him in allchat. Psychological warfare my friends. Easier than taking throne

Or just focus down the enemy that has the most tendency to get frustrated. Easy way to get a few quick buybacks or perhaps a 3-minute ragequit. (Extremely effective against smurfs, as their guards are low and they do not expect a high level of resistance, this may throw them off their game completely)

Edited by Lunarios