Why am i punished doubly for afk?

I que for a game, get 2 outright feeders. that at 5 min mark are 0-8; but i'm forced to sit for 30 mins in a match or i get double punished for leaving with megastat bomb. I mean i'm losing a match thru no actions of my own. but now i'm getting double punished for not wasting 30 mins of my life sitting in a doomed match that there is 0 chance of a win?

btw theres a simple fix too... bring back 3v3. 

Edited by demonpeen
adding 2 cents
2 hours ago, demonpeen said:

btw theres a simple fix too... bring back 3v3. 

But you can still get two feeders in 3v3 that don't want to concede, can't you? 🤔

If there is not a chance for winning the game anymore, it shouldn't take too long for the enemies to push your base. So you'll probably not have to wait for too long. Also I've won a lot of games with multiple people with 0/8 stats (or similar) in my team. Deaths don't matter much, it matters how they play.
I'm perfectly fine with an initiator that initiates, then dies and gets zero kills, but his team can get the kills now.
It's much worse to have initiators which don't initiate but rather use their stuns to escape or last-hit enemies. Those will most likely have "good stats", but loose the game.