can`t download the game again because there is no pause button

Hello guys i just wanted to ask for help i want to download the game again for after a while but the problem is this new client doesn`t have a pause button because in my country the power goes out for a while until it comes back the client just cancels the download and it wouldn`t let me continue can i have help for this problem please 

Someone could upload the installed client to somewhere and you could manually copy the files to where they should be.
However you need to be careful who you trust and whether you want to trust your computer to that guy or not.

I would help you, however I'm not running Windows at all so I don't have the Windows client, and I assume you run Windows.

Alternatively you can just try again until your power stays up for long enough to actually download the game.

Edited by Manu311
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Manu311 said:

Someone could upload the installed client to somewhere and you could manually copy the files to where they should be.
However you need to be careful who you trust and whether you want to trust your computer to that guy or not.

I would help you, however I'm not running Windows at all so I don't have the Windows client, and I assume you run Windows.

Alternatively you can just try again until your power stays up for long enough to actually download the game.

that would be wonderful and good sure sorry for the op posts didn`t mean to spamm didn`t know how to use the forum don`t know how to delete posts