Silhoutette Staff of the Master effect

I was thinking about an effect that could be interesting for this hero with SoTM, and this consists in upgrade the Illusion from Silhouette's ult and Q. The illusion from her ult will be like another hero (but its an illusion) like in gemini "Fire and Ice" we can control 2 dogs using their skills, Silhouette will be exactly the same, but we need to reduce the damage of the illusion to an 80% or less because we will get 2 entities with full skills of silhouette, and like Gemini we can't use our items, obviusly we can use the items in the original silhouette.

The first difference between Gemini and Silhouette is the Q, because this is gonna be upgraded by the SoTM too, before the upgrade the Q from this hero in the illusion is activated from the original hero, but with the upgrade this is not automatically activated.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:34 AM, OzalorT said:

forgot the EU has created a thread for this haha sorry 😛

I think that's fine. At least you can post this thread to the other thread you have known as Staff boost idea.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com