Condition (Buffs and De-Buffs) status should be visible for your allies and maybe even your enemies.

Hi.

First of all the suggestion forum is a bit bugged, I can't post anything except polls there right now. (And even that seems bugged!).

But anyway, I suggest that the same status icons that you see for yourself be visible for the hero you click on. This would be of great help in trying to determine if a certain status effect is on or off on some heroes that have visually striking aspects to them that might be conflated with certain effects.

Cheers!

They are visible.

If they aren't,. you just have to go to Options -> Mods -> Movable Frames and then reposition the window over the enemy-selected window in the bottom-right. There is one that exists & I have been using it since this has been implemented into the game.

Edited by ElementUser

Cool, ill check it out. I was gonna write that "I thought they used to be but im not sure" but then I thought I might have just seen it in an other game.   Dunno how I ever moved them.

Damn lol it was behind my minimap for some reason! 😮 Maybe since I switched minimap sides the frames didn't come with it.