Where do I report heavy stats manipulation?

Got into the game with a guy who is probably stat manipulating - losing games on purpose together with his friend. I was trolled heavily on voice chat and god knows how angry i am right now. Ofcourse I've filed a regular report on both of them but as a former Garena GM I know how it goes: guys will just get banned for 3 days for all the games lost and then will continue their dirty job. While one of them is just a fat filthy troll, the second one is a stat manipulator and after getting to silver III will smurf shit out of low ranked players. Man they even claimed they hacked into hon database and can unban themselves. Lied about ban preventing mod after that. Amusing, isn't it? 

Atleast one of them should be perma banned. So.. where do I report heavy stats manipulation?

You shouldn't listen to those people - they'll say anything to validate themselves & deter others from actually reporting them.

The correct way to report these players is to file a ticket through here: https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

We generally permanently suspend players who stat-manipulate. So what we do here is very different than on SEA.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 1