Kraken ult seems so weak :(

I still feel that Kraken's ult is still far too weak atm, so many people can just easily escape it and if you land a really good ult, it's still really difficult to get anyone to the center of the ult as the radius of the center of the whirlpool doesnt seem very big at all, and so many heroes seem to easily escape being dragged to the center or are able to move enough by the time the whirlpool kicks off because of the 1 second delay.

Maybe as an addition to the staff effect, any chance of getting the center radius increased, and potentially instead of it being a 3 second immobilize - change it to a 1/1.5/2 second stun? And maybe, remove the 1 second delay?

Edited by Nailzy

I'd be greateful with the base int going back to 16, losing the constant restrain in favour of some of the other recommendations on the staff buff, if that's feasible.

Hello,

disagree on both kraken being weak and the restrain should be reverted.

The restrain addition was great. He is now a counter and a threat to enemy heroes with an escape ability. Kraken deals tons of damage with his E. Even if they won't reach the center you will likely get 2 E's off if you ulti someone. It's forgiving already as even if you don't perfectly hit it, you still deal tons of damage with 1 E and your other 2 spells.. If you manage to pk + w stun 1-2 enemies they are likely dead.

I don't see the need in buffing him further nor do I see the need to nerf him - for me he is in a healthy spot..

What itembuilds and vs what kind of setups do you find Kraken weak? Every hero can be weak and strong in certain situations. Personally I find Kraken to be very versatile and very strong. Run as a mid or as a solo short he can get very scary with level advantage, especially if you get items like portal key or elder parasite. Dont build him tanky, he's already tanky. Get mobility and/or damage. If you anticipate clusterfckfights then get pk and land that big ulti. If they got sw, vindi, tb or something that cancels then even something like shroud is a pretty decent item on him as you can pretty much start every fight by instakilling 1 of them. Stay active and hit your timings 🙂

• Nailzy changed the title to Kraken ult seems so weak :(

I've edited the topic - I should have made it clear that I'm referring to his percieved weakness with his Ult, not with the rest of his character.

My main issue with the Ult is that even with the best ultimate placement, the delay of the ult actually starting allows for characters to avoid the Ult and very very rarely get pulled to the centre. I very rarely end up with an immobilization.

I mainly play him in midwars which is probably why I've caused such a stir on the topic.