Artesia Master Staff Ult

this wishes to be slightly nerfed. the price at which it can be moved once more is ridiculous. with personnel, it last 20 seconds, with a 50 2nd quiet down, so its always hitting us. we were dying in the properly constantly, as this pylon of dying stalks us throughout the map. it has a slow effect because it is able to migra vshare te so fast, we cant hit the 5-6 instances required to kill it. this wasnt a game of midwars, in foc this ult with staff can  https://omegle.onl/  stalk gamers and if you are melee, true luck, simply circulate the pylon into the timber, and keep to hit you, tp, no concerns, pass it to the fountain and finish off the player. so it desires to require much less hits to kill, or growth the quiet down on the charge the pylon can circulate.

Edited by augusvena

It'll be nerfed next patch.

Nobody brought this up until a few days ago, and I have very limited sources from Garena (and even NAEU) complaining about issues like this.

Edited by ElementUser

Actually this is a problem in EU servers as well in gold/diamond/legend/immortal games.

Usually Artesia farms woods or mid, gets staff then sits in well and farms across map heroes/waves with ulti. Once she gets Grimoire/shards it becomes like a 6th enemy hero to deal with, and with Spell Sunder she can nuke a hero in Well behind the well. It's a pain to deal with because it can be placed between trees and on cliffs. It's still quite popular to this day, just people got kind of accustomed to it (as with insta-banning tb every game).

There was actually a popular game by top ranked player Esthon where he chose Artesia and did this tactic, gaining over 30 kills with I think 0 deaths, just sitting in well and nuking the entire map for over 40 minutes in a legendary+ game.

Edited by Lunarios

Nobody brought this up to me at all until I saw a reddit post on it. 

There's a problem with players & communicating that kind of stuff if it's been prevalent for the majority of a patch and they really think it's obnoxious to play around. If I don't hear about it, there's a very low chance I'll attend to it. Statistically, Artesia is at a reasonable win rate too. 

If you guys want change, you need to speak up about it. It's almost like the players want these issues to remain in the game sometimes. 

Well I know for a fact about a few people that want this to remain 🤣 

But I think it's just that there are only a few people that play her that way regularly, so usually when those people are in the game Artesia gets banned in the picking phase - and if she does get picked, usually the game becomes a race to prevent Artesia from obtaining a SotM (ganking Artesia, early pushes, going as a 5-man train with dust+5 hatchets and being on guard and ready to catch Artesia ultimate before it starts firing, etc.) 

So I think players just sort of found a way to play around that - and to be frank it's not as bad as Thunderbringer double Grimoire ultimate (which I've even considered getting a nullstone then a restoration stone to refresh the nullstone just because it's so annoying to play around)

On 10/5/2021 at 7:01 PM, augusvena said:

this wishes to be slightly nerfed. the price at which it can be moved once more is ridiculous. with personnel, it last 20 seconds, with a 50 2nd quiet down, so its always hitting us. we were dying in the properly constantly, as this pylon of dying stalks us throughout the map. it has a slow effect because it is able to migra vshare te so fast, we cant hit the 5-6 instances required to kill it. this wasnt a game of midwars, in foc this ult with staff can  https://omegle.onl/  stalk gamers and if you are melee, true luck, simply circulate the pylon into the timber, and keep to hit you, tp, no concerns, pass it to the fountain and finish off the player. so it desires to require much less hits to kill, smm panel fast or growth the quiet down on the charge the pylon can circulate.

Thanks for sharing information about it, it will be awesome for everyone. Keep sharing about it. 

Edited by daneljonn