Use of Map Hack or other unauthorized program

26:10 Possible map hack or forbidden program, uses its 2nd magic to avoid magic when Solstice uses its ult
Player name : *censored*
Game: *censored*

*replay censored*

The replay has already been checked for possible visibility on its part, but no such was found.

Edited by Manu311
Censored player names

You should at least try to gather more proofs rather than 1 nitpick case in which he could've just been lucky and predicting it.

Edit: don't even need to be lucky, he could've been watching at his power supply going from +4 to +5

Edited by Mr`Cactus
  • Like 1
On 10/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, `zIo` said:

26:10 Possible map hack or forbidden program, uses its 2nd magic to avoid magic when Solstice uses its ult
Player name : *censored*
Game: *censored*

*replay censored*

The replay has already been checked for possible visibility on its part, but no such was found.

Hey - I had to remove your "proof" from your post since calling out playernames is not allowed.
You can directly contact SGMs via the rap-portal or alternatively censor your video and screenshots so one doesn't see who you are suspecting.

Oh and I don't think this one action proofs that he has a map-hack, it can just be luck on his side. I mean at that situation there wasn't really a reason to not use stone hide. He wanted the rax and made sure he can continue to attack it.

• Like 1