His current ultimate, which was reworked before, appeared out of nowhere to nuke enemies up. I admit it is cool but I'd like to put more honey into Drunken's drink to enhance its flavor.

Through Staff of the Masters boost:

Ultimate (R) -
I wish that hitting the last one of the 3 sides with different attacking approach will give a different outcome.

If by his Stagger (W):
the current effect of Ultimate will be applied which stuns and toss him up while dealing massive damage. Just as it is. No change.

If by an Auto-Attack:
instead of stunning and tossing up, the enemy will just get that massive damage and be slowed by 50% for 1s. Because it's not that hard to proc, right?

If by his Lounge (Q):
the enemy will get kicked out of the blue by up to 800 units. If hit by the first instance, the enemy will be knocked back by only 400 units while the second one can push it back up to 800 units.

QOL rework:
His Q can now target an ally to save him in the brink of death or toss him to engage.

I think the QoL on his 1st ability is unnecessary because his 2nd ability is enough to get him out of fight.

I guess item usage to trigger the ultimate counts as the effect of proccing auto-attack, doesn't it? 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

I liked this hero during the period when he had this ability option:

spacer.png

After his last rework, he became well too weak, in my opinion, due to the fact that he is focused on his combination. Without an ulti, the hero is not capable of anything.
I think there are 2 options for making this hero more playable:
1. Rework beer, so that he has a built-in zero stone and an old ulti, so he can focus on combo-ulti
2. Rework, which gives an ability, thanks to which for each attack and use of a spell, the cooldown time and mana cost are reduced. Thus, he will need to accelerate in order to quickly deal a large amount of damage.