MOON QUEEN

MOON BEAM - Deals magic damage to target enemy unit and a brief stun. Applies the moon cursed debuff to enemies which causes a tapering slow when they use a dash or blink.
MULTI-STRIKE - Attack bounces to enemy units and buildings. Each bounce deals less damage per bounce. When toggled on, attacks will only bounce to other visible enemy heroes. 
LUNAR GLOW - Passively increases Moon Queen's night vision and grants bonus base damage to nearby allied ranged units, increased further at night time. Moon Queen receives 1.5x the bonus damage. Activate to shrink the lunar glow into a spell barrier which lasts for 1.5s and blocks a single ability cast on MQ. She receives mana back if a spell is blocked.
MOON FINALE - On use, turns day into night and casts multiple Moon Beams on random targets in a radius, up to 4 hits per target. Moon finale beams do not stun but they apply the moon cursed debuff.

STAFF UPGRADE - MOON FINALE : Can target the ground. Besides, it increases the max hits per target, reduces the cooldown and the time between beams.

--

CHANGES :

- The new moon cursed debuff grants Moon Queen additional strategical depth, specifically countering heroes using dashes and blinks.
- The effect is thematically based on the moon gravitational pull power.
- She gains a new protective spell on E which requires great timing to make her a tad less squishy / boring.
- If used successfully, she gains mana back, which she can use to cast additional moon beams.
- R now turns day into night for bonus flavor points and lets MQ and her allies benefit from the full bonus damage at night.
- Staff upgrade no longer grants extra moon beams, nor ministuns. However, it can target the ground, giving it extra uses.

I voluntarily ignore most numbers in order to focus on the concept.

Additional note: Staff upgrade suggestions are designed to fit a cheaper SotM, with slightly weaker effects.

Edited by Haerdal

I like Moon Cursed mechanic and the idea probably is easy to be implemented because Restrain is already introduced to only silence dashes & blinks, though I can't say the same to the rest of the ideas.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Somes new ideas on the suggestion Ability to turn day into night moved on ultimate - Moon cursed debuff now is applied by Moon Beams - New E to grant her a bonus active since she's a hero with two passives and an ulti which doesn't require much player interaction - Additional effect on Staff upgrade at the cost of a couple effects removal (grants it bonus uses instead of making it simply stronger).

The new mechanic now feels less of a gimmick and has counterplay (single target immunity, magic immunity).

Edited by Haerdal
On 10/18/2021 at 10:33 PM, Haerdal said:

Bump.

I'd like additional thoughts on the rework considering the recent suggestion changes & new ideas.

Much better than your previous suggestion. I think you still need to post your previous idea so the new people visiting your thread don't get confused to the entire discussion.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com