discuss Racist Language

at match 162230296, ChinaViruses using Racist language as nickname. and i reported them using Bad Nickname. and the feedback its Innocent. i created a new ticket to the GM(hegelsohn)! and GM(hegelsohn) only handle LatinoRetard player but ChinaViruses, because he think ChinaViruses is not a RACIST WORD and refuse to change her decision, even though I using WHO stop using nation name to name virus and President Bidden sign a order to stop using any ChinaVirus or similar word as a sample.  

Quote from GM(helelsohn): " Second, you can put it any country, AmericanVirus, RussianVirus etc."

As I understant, I can put latino Virus, BRVirus as nickname. Do I Right?

• Haha 1

Hello,

first of all, you are breaching the forum rules by discussing RAP related stuff in here and calling out players on the forums.

Second, IF you do, you should not be twisting my words. I already told you that ChinaViruses is a generic word not necessarily racist. It could be any other country as well therefor it's not explicitly forbidden by our guidelines. There are all type of viruses (biological, technical etc.) created/worked on in almost  every country.

I also told you that in the "new" pandemic context it could have a offending meaning but there was simply no internal discussion yet on how to proceed with those. Since there was not, for now the nickname is allowed, I also told you that this might change in the future. Aside from that, you have not provided any proof and from my knowledge there was no banning of any of these terms yet.

Next time, please stick to your inquiry instead of creating a forum post or at least stick to the forum rules and create an actual discussion thread.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hegelsohn said:

Hello,

first of all, you are breaching the forum rules by discussing RAP related stuff in here and calling out players on the forums.

Next time, please stick to your inquiry instead of creating a forum post or at least stick to the forum rules and create an actual discussion thread.

Exactly this ^ - which is why I will close this thread.

• Like 1