The mysterious sorceress who can become the whole enemy hero itself of the same power level and items, all in a matter of seconds..?That's absolutely broken.

I believe making Circe a carry is another possible way to balance her.

Circe Rework

Q - Thoughtsteal - 
Since her lore defines her as a sorceress who misleads her foes and creates disorder to her enemies, then this is more appropriate for her. Can also copy ALLIES' ability.

W - Doppelganger -
Major rework. Copies an ally or enemy target and its characteristics but not their active abilities. A fake item inventory will also be mirrored to Circe during Doppelganger form. Duration is 30s. Cooldown is 15s.

For instance, she can become Flint or Hammerstorm but with no active spells.

E - Deceive -
Passively triggers "the same current effect" when she gets her health below 15% or when receiving a close death blow. Her original form illusion will be created if she's under the form of Doppelganger and vice-versa. Upon activation, the real Circe is immune to detection for 1s.

Active: Pressing (E) forgets all stolen ability and character of both Q, W, and R.

R - Twisted Visage -
Active: When Deceive is active, passively gains the ultimate ability of the copied target. A hotkey will be replaced on (R) for Circe's newly stolen ability. Cooldown is 30/20/10s+(half of original spell).idk

---
For visualization

Circe can copy her ally, Forsaken Archer through Doppelganger (W), gaining the passive, Skeletal Archer.
Moreover, Split Arrows can also be obtained through Thoughtsteal (Q).
As long as Deceive (E) is active, the ultimate Piercing Arrows is temporarily available to her.

14 hours ago, Claudineee said:

The mysterious sorceress who can become the whole enemy hero itself of the same power level and items, all in a matter of seconds..?That's absolutely broken.

I believe that thing what defines Circe than any other heroes. She shares common tactic to Qi because they're kind of support heroes that counter enemy at their peak. 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

The premise of making Circe a carry is interesting. However, I suspect she's either going to fail horribly or become too good at that based on the Doppleganger targets available in the game. Target Swiftblade and you're essentially the full hero along with a Q cast. Target Dark Lady andd you're going to miss on her gap closing skill + bonus AS. Target Magebane and you're going to miss on Flash. 

Besides, In order to carry properly, Circe's player will have to itemize like her main Doppleganger target and that makes it boring.

Also : "Her original form illusion will be created if she's under the form of Doppelganger and vice-versa". What is that supposed to mean ? If she's not using Doppleganger, which form will the illusion use ?

This rework feels clunky at best.

Do you have to necessarily copy Swiftblade's Q too to compete against him? Or would you like to get Madman's Q or Solstice's Q instead? Same with the likes of Dark Lady. About Magebane, I thought Mana Burn is Q. So yeah maybe you are right, I think Circe is better matched against Mid heroes, not those position 1. Anyway, if she's not in any form, then the current effect of Doppelganger is applied that creates the same Circe illusion while the real one is escaping.

Another point I didn't bring is that your rework aims to turn her into a carry while letting her become anything else before she gets online as an actual carry. That does seem broken to me as well.