reported for 4 months and deny my appeal

good afternoon,a few days ago I received a message, which I did not understand much about the reference, and today the suspended account appeared and it does not allow me to appeal the suspension. Regarding the suspension, I wanted to say that I was attacking the enemies and finishing fighting, the use of a tp appeared in a creeps, I thought it was from the hellbourn and for that reason I denied the creep I did not want to cause damage to one of my team, But for that reason I did not stop supporting and I continued playing until the last and giving my support in the game, I hope you understand and I did not do it intentionally. and sorry if I am nervous in the games, I hope you understand and can excuse me I did not want to do it in a bad way to harm one of my team.

I already learned the lesson of 3 months of suspension before and I accepted it but this time I do not want another suspension by making a mistake and denying a creep, I just want you to understand this time that I did not want to do it intentionally, I had my team without having help in some moments but that is why I did not stop supporting them, I hope they can help me I have made mistakes but this time I did not want to do it in a bad way

Hello,

This is not the appeal section, and since you can't appeal it, it means it was a manual suspension and in that case you go make an inquiry to our help desk!
Your current suspension is not related to any creep denying or anything like that, but you being verbally abusive, and no, you did not learn your lesson it seems!
Anyway, you should not appeal this one since it will not be granted!
It's about 162178960 <match ID!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

1 hour ago, TauroJr said:

but I am no longer verbally harassing, my report is for denying a creeps to an ally and I am explaining the reason

And this is what?

[00:15:41][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> move *****
[00:15:43][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> support
[00:15:51][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> silver trash
[00:15:58][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> retarded
[00:16:13][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> epic silver with 0.6 kd
[00:21:03][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> ***** noob
[00:21:06][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> pathetic troll
[00:21:24][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> uninstalls game
[00:21:28][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> silver trash
[00:21:33][Hellbourne]TauroJr (Devourer)> retarded

And this was 3 days ago, so if you keep doing it you will serve a more severe punishment!

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

But I didn't do it to harm myself, the other player was already overstepping the line, one makes him want to win and play as a team and the other player does his childish things to harm his team? Do you think that makes you want to not answer him?

and later I am refused to appeal the suspension for denying a creep, I already explained the reason I did not do it intentionally

And I explained as well, your suspension will remain!

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<