Warcheif's Ultimate

Perhaps for the sake to not change the exploit too much, I suggest to make the mechanic similar to Spiked Bola or Sheepstick so the ultimate only applies to Warchief himself and undispellable once the dispelling effect affects Warchief during the ultimate effect.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

There are many ways for warchief to counterplay being purged. Wait for them to use spells, or stay out of range before you got SH. Q totems got 700 effective range, you can easily put them at the periphery of the battles and spam W without going in, and your team would still benefit fully from the aura.

Personally i think giving warchief a need for SH is healthy design, it creates a window for his opponents to exploit and it's not as if warchief has no way around it.

Iirc status effects in HoN are separetad between buff(green border) and state(blue border), buff SE can be dispelled, while state SE are not. And it's really weird that some skills especially ultimates have buff type. Imagine Warbeast, Wildsoul ultimates were dispellebel?

For example Calamity Funeral Pury is actually buff, so for example you got 20+ charges you build for at least 80 seconds and use Geometer's bane, you will lose all those charges. Which is really weird to me.

Actually, when Warchief released, his ultimate is too strong, almost broken and it need more counter than SH because SH alone is not enough for the entire enemy team ( he reduce the cooldown skill and items of his teamates by 3 times). If you look at history change, he got big nerf more than any buff.

After rebalanced, his ultimate now is the more selfish and it cant reduce cooldown items of his teamates anymore. You can said at this point. He is just the bursted hero. His presence in teamfight does not too big at before and people can ignore him for better target.

Also now we have sand scepter, which counter two of his spell. No wonder why people see how his ultimate can be purged is the nuisance

Edited by w3wstarboy