Doubt it. It doesn't necessarily mean that your game was reviewed. The other ticket was likely a report of another game thus the system cannot verify whether your report was valid or not thus it will not grant you rap karma. But it doesn't hurt your karma either. Not 100% sure on that tho.

16 hours ago, hegelsohn said:

Doubt it. It doesn't necessarily mean that your game was reviewed. The other ticket was likely a report of another game thus the system cannot verify whether your report was valid or not thus it will not grant you rap karma. But it doesn't hurt your karma either. Not 100% sure on that tho.

What do you mean?

I thought this message, "Not corroborated - Another ticket was used to take action on this offender" meant, the person you reported was punished by another report in the same game. But If I understand you correctly, that may not necessarily be the case. Then why is the ticket disregarded?

Let's say we have an offender, who intentionally feeds one game, he is reported by someone/severals, and another game later he griefs by buying all wards and placing in the well. Again, he is reported. Now you mean that if he is banned/or action is taken for the first game (feeding), all tickets of the next game will be disregarded? That's ludicrous.

Just imagine, if you commit theft, and then murder. But the murder charges are discarded because you've been convicted of the theft. I must've misunderstood you somehow.

So,

I can conclude... If you know you'll get banned. You may do whatever, you can grief as much as you please. Because regardless, you'll only be banned for one violation, and all other accusations will be droppped.

Personally, I'd say that's a flawed system.

1 minute ago, Hokter said:

So,

I can conclude... If you know you'll get banned. You may do whatever, you can grief as much as you please. Because regardless, you'll only be banned for one violation, and all other accusations will be droppped.

but you need to understand that the more you break rules, the higher will ticket against you be. So the "waiting time" for your "expected ban" may be forever as ticket against you may never be reviewed due to always being at the bottom, or "waiting time" could be "instant" if you "acumulate" a lot of reports against you and system marks you as "chronic rule breaker", in which case you may be facing permanent ban

On 9/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, Hokter said:

So,

That is not the case, might be one offense and the other tickets will be closed upon "you" being ruled guilty to one of it, but with each suspension the suspension will get higher and higher, also we can keep track of suspensions of another accounts the guilty still plays while being suspended, and if he wishes to keep breaking the rules then we can apply a global lock, meaning he won't be able to access hon at all for that period or permanent!

With each suspension, the length goes one up, until reaches 6 months, while he is at 6 and keep breaking the rules then the permanent one comes!, at that point it's bye bye  HoN!
eljAaDw.png

Anyway, what me and my colleague shared with you, it's already on this forum section, you could just get the info needed yourself, read the pinned threads then if you don't find your answer, do make a post! 

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<