GM applications - "eliminating toxicity"

Is it just me or FrostBurn focusing on entirely the wrong thing with their RAP???

The last 10x reports I've done for people making smurf accounts (losing or quitting the first 6 games) and then going immortal in the next few games have been ignored or unsuccessful. Same with players who actively avoid working with team, like that jungle who's afk for 40 mins and then complains that the game is lost when they want to play.

On the contrary, I reported someone the other day for telling me to kill myself (he annoyed me for another reason) and it was accepted and enforced on the same day....

FrostBurn please stop focusing on people saying "nasty things to each other" and start focusing on what actually makes bad games (bad balance).

Edited by Toilet`Duck
1 hour ago, Toilet`Duck said:

Is it just me or FrostBurn focusing on entirely the wrong thing with their RAP???

The last 10x reports I've done for people making smurf accounts (losing or quitting the first 6 games) and then going immortal in the next few games have been ignored or unsuccessful. Same with players who actively avoid working with team, like that jungle who's afk for 40 mins and then complains that the game is lost when they want to play.

On the contrary, I reported someone the other day for telling me to kill myself (he annoyed me for another reason) and it was accepted and enforced on the same day....

FrostBurn please stop focusing on people saying "nasty things to each other" and start focusing on what actually makes bad games (bad balance).

Stat manipulation offenses are not to be reported in-game, but filing a manual report to rap! since those are not handled by regular GMs!
With that being said, maybe read and inform yourself first before making false accusations and saying that RAP is not working properly!
https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/forum/33-report-a-player-feedback/

Cheers,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

1 hour ago, Toilet&#x60;Duck said:

This one might actually also have been inspected by a bot. So it might not have involved anyones time to make that judgement.

Anyways, Shattered answered you already. If you're not satisfied with that answer, you can open a thread in the RAP-section of this forum instead of General Discussions.