I'm just wondering after year or two of not playing, like what the actual f**** is this piece of c**p? I downloaded the client, 6gbs on the slowest internet in whole Europe (unfortunately I live in barbaric UK), then free c**p program called Avast antivirus deleted HoN.exe because it's a threat, existing in quarantine but not possible to recover due to error. Ofcourse I have to redownload entire client because something like Repair doesn't exist anymore... What the F**K?? @_@ Such a terrible experience, what happened to this game?

21 minutes ago, DEVsaibot said:

I'm just wondering after year or two of not playing, like what the actual f**** is this piece of c**p? I downloaded the client, 6gbs on the slowest internet in whole Europe (unfortunately I live in barbaric UK), then free c**p program called Avast antivirus deleted HoN.exe because it's a threat, existing in quarantine but not possible to recover due to error. Ofcourse I have to redownload entire client because something like Repair doesn't exist anymore... What the F**K?? @_@ Such a terrible experience, what happened to this game?

You should not be using a third party Anti-Virus. Use Windows Defender instead.

If you can screenshot the false positive error report/error message Avast gives you, I can submit the binary to Avast's False Positive report service with those details and hopefully they will take action to remove it as a false positive.

===

In regards to your problem: if you are running the 64-bit version of HoN, you can get some updated binaries from this thread: 

So you do not have to redownload the entire client.

Edited by ElementUser

It's ok I deleted Avast, but I still don't understand what happened to HoN. Did somebody else took it over?

Anyway I played one game after fixing it and I cannot play no more, it disconnected me saying I dont have all the files on the servers, this is a joke. Im uninstalling this thing. Thanks for help anyway.