Kinesis incosistencies and impracticable mechanics

I have a few Kinesis related questions that I would like some input to, ideally even from EU if he bothers:

a) why can Kinesis not activate his W and then travel a large distance for example via PK, without losing it, to set up better for a gank or even react to a gank, when Bomb can do it with an aoe Stun? It just makes no sense to me that on Kinesis, the lifted objects have a leash range.(edited)

b) Why can Kinesis not remove Nullstone using his W? it passes through Null, which is neat but also VERY frustrating because it forces you to expand your Q to remove it which is even worse when you just respawned. It makes no sense really. would make sense if you returned his W mechanic to small aoe again (which would also help him with pushing/farming).(edited)

c) Why does Kinesis w still not dominate previously issued move commands? If you click in the opposite direction of an opponent to remain out of range and W comes off cooldown and you cast it and immediately target said opponent behind you, you will continue running toward the previously issued target destination potentially (and in a lot of cases very likely) leaving your cast range before you have the chance to react to the fact that the game just trolled you.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I also just realised that they sounded somewhat passive aggressive. But I was really just in the middle of a match and wanted to be quick about posting them, so please don't judge my underlying tone too harshly, it really wasn't meant to sound like that.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Suggestion for his Q and his sub-active skill (E)

- E (reworked)

+ No longer removed the current copy spell

+ Now target the enemy, copy their Q spell and remove the current copy spell (orginal Q), also silence the target in 3 seconds

+ Have 5s cooldown if the current copy spell was used recently

+ Can target yourself to remove current copy spell

+ Shield Passive remain unchange

a QoL for kinesis

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player

On 8/24/2021 at 5:15 PM, ElementUser said:

I noted these for a future balance patch, but I will need to test the changes myself before I go through with any of them to make sure they are suitable for the game.

Please don't change c), drive-by Kinesis just feels so good. It maybe inconsistent, but it makes for a very unique playstyle and was probably a very deliberate implemented design decision by the original designers.

• 4 weeks later...