Really good job here.

https://imgur.com/a/QHBoeKm

Click the link to see the image. 

Really, just really, neat job here guys. This is an example of type of chat abuse I am being berated with. Can I report? Yes. Will he get banned? No. Why? 

Because 3 out of 4 of my team mates were abusive in chat, the fourth one didn't say a word for the entire game, so I can't communicate with him to get some reports through. 

Can I ask a question to the community? 
Why are you verbally abusive in a won game? What purpose does it serve? If you are in a game and basically winning from minute one. Why do you then use chat abuse to ask questions and give out opinions. 
If someone, in your opinion, is farming too much, can you use your IQ points to say: "Hey, buddy, wanna join here and go as 5?" How hard can it be? 

Also, Match ID is 162026431. Yellow and orange managed to both call me a retard repeatedly. If anyone wants to help me report then, please comment in this thread that you have done so, I will do it immediately after. Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: I see now that I gave out the usernames. But that's kind of inevitable when people can see my username, I guess. I don't want to put anyone "out there", not my intention with the post. If a mod thinks it's still giving out username information or what ever the rules call it, feel free to edit out something and I will edit my post accordingly. 

Edited by `_support
woops

Sometimes a constructive question can help.
Arguing with idiots with get you nowhere if the first couple of replies don't work. Just mute.
Not playing like a "retard" also helps.

Why do people whine and insult each other? To deflect blame, let loose some built up aggression.
Russians and some other cultures also do this as a kind of positive reinforcement to a degree, go read up on it if you want.

Edited by Ondis

I can only strongly suggest you play with friends, makes games alot more fun ^-^

But yeah, alot of people tend to get upset and are insultive... it's the internet afterall.

- If that bothers you, just add them to the ignore list since argueing through the internet is very, very pointless, especially if there's just bad blood.

Find yourself a group of people whom you enjoy playing with and... enjoy 😄

6 hours ago, `_support said:

"Ah ok, so because Lunarios is an in-game "griefer" (which he isn't based on your description, but what ever, I don't expect any IQ from you) you are calling him out in a very, very nice thread for being a hypocrite... when he isn't one? 

I don't know, I kinda feel like if your rooster is hidden underneath the belly somewhere, you probably should go for a run instead of arguing with your trusty steed a.k.a. your c**filled keyboard. God, get the flip out of here you wet, discarded wax figure."

The above message is what you wrote to me in another thread. Does it surprise you that other people treat you with toxicity?

Sometimes there is a common denominator, and in this case I think we can all agree who it is :).

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Seffers said:

"Ah ok, so because Lunarios is an in-game "griefer" (which he isn't based on your description, but what ever, I don't expect any IQ from you) you are calling him out in a very, very nice thread for being a hypocrite... when he isn't one? 

I don't know, I kinda feel like if your rooster is hidden underneath the belly somewhere, you probably should go for a run instead of arguing with your trusty steed a.k.a. your c**filled keyboard. God, get the flip out of here you wet, discarded wax figure."

The above message is what you wrote to me in another thread. Does it surprise you that other people treat you with toxicity?

Sometimes there is a common denominator, and in this case I think we can all agree who it is :).

XD Man, I LOVE that quote. I always think I am funnier than I am though.

But to reply to you, I use VERY little name-calling etc. in-game. I might call someone from time to time. But never "retard" or anything personal. There's a fine line between being a forum troll and an idiot in-game. Usually I focus on farming dem cripz