Is it just me or is Fayde too good since last patch? I had not played in a long time and I didn't see that the hero had a buff on the hit after you come out from the ultimate ability. In addition to that there are items like Veiled Rot and the buff to Codex which made the hero way stronger than before. 

Nah.. first of all, she really has a niche spot as secondary offlane support which only works if mid picked a proper tanky hero.. She can't really played in mid as she has no util to obtain lasthits/farm against any mid meta hero (ranged heroes or salf, zeph etc.). She is heavily countered by magic resistance/shrunken and rev wards/dust.

Also, I don't see what you mean by last patch? Some patches ago her ult reduced healing for a period of time and she obtained a SOTM. Her base dmg and strength was very slightly increased. Other than that I didn't see any major change.

She feels fine to me.

16 minutes ago, hegelsohn said:

Nah.. first of all, she really has a niche spot as secondary offlane support which only works if mid picked a proper tanky hero.. She can't really played in mid as she has no util to obtain lasthits/farm against any mid meta hero (ranged heroes or salf, zeph etc.). She is heavily countered by magic resistance/shrunken and rev wards/dust.

Also, I don't see what you mean by last patch? Some patches ago her ult reduced healing for a period of time and she obtained a SOTM. Her base dmg and strength was very slightly increased. Other than that I didn't see any major change.

She feels fine to me.

So it is just a coincidence that Fayde has been top 5 in winrate this patch? Is it also a coincidence that it gets either banned or picked every game? 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think Fayde is an issue - feel free to post more details if you notice anything specific from her that makes her noticeably stronger in this meta other than the other items I have brought up already (which have been adjusted already, by the way).