3 New Hero Suggestions

Please implement these heroes into the game as the old heroes are boring for me as a long time player.
First hero is sword king (Strength). Abilities are sword slash where he slashes 2 times infront of him, dancing stance where he heals himself over time, critical boost where he gains
critical strike and movement speed for 10 seconds and ultimate is Raging blow where he strikes target 3 times and deals massive damage.
Second hero is sword princess (Agility). Abilities are dancing sword where a sword spins infront of her, sword of doom where she gains damage boost, quitting call where
she gains increase movement speed and agility (passive) and sword of death where similiar to swift blades ultimate but less strikes.
Third hero is flip out storm (Intelligence). Lightning burst where he throws a lightning move in radius of a circle, fire storm where he throws fire bombs in radius of circle,
dark doom where he gains health boost over time 15 seconds, and call of the ancients where he summons 3 giants to aid him in battle.

How many heroes have you played?

Sword King is basically Apex.

Sword Princess is basically Swiftblade.

Flip Out Storm is basically (old) Hellbringer.

So, have you played those heroes?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah idk, aside the fact that there is barely any real indepth presentation, and a complete lack of any real elaboration on to what the roles should be, all three of these presented heroes pretty much already exist in one way or another.
What makes this even less of a quality post is the fact that there was clearly no real thought put into the making of this "suggestion"... It's just a "hey i want this, make it" post with literally no quality or effort put into it...

spacer.png

Thanks for the feedback guys please continue replying in this thread.
I want to add some further analysis by uploading a picture here. https://ibb.co/McVk1ZS

Also the other 2 heroes I want to be made into the game in the empty squares are angel of doom and webman. I posted something on webman long time back
but I will clarify what these two heroes are.

Webman (Agility) - 1st ability: Tide of doom where he throws a anchor at the target dealing 200/225/250/275 damage and stunning for 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
2nd ability: Dash where he dashes forward and gains 50% movement speed for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
3rd ability: Wave cloud here he nukes a circle radius of 200/250/300/350 damage and slowing for 2 seconds.
4th ability: Summon octo where he summons tentacles in a circle radius dealing 300/350/400 damage and entangling them for 3 seconds.

Last hero I would like to be implemented is Angel of doom (Intelligence).
1st ability: Cone of light where he summons a cone of light infront of him that deals 250/300/350/400 damage.
2nd ability: Flight form where he dashes forward and lands stunning targets for 3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds.
3rd ability: Throw sword where he lunges his sword in a line direction dealing 150/200/250/300 damage and stunning the target for 4 seconds.
4th ability: Wave of light where he spins furiousely dealing 300/400/500 damage every 2 seconds for a total of 5 seconds.

Why didn't you just use the same account?

The numbers you propose feel off and your hero idea is very much S2-ish minus shield. 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

Hi back again guys/gals, With some new hero suggestions.
1 - Lone Poo https://ibb.co/prjbrdn

Ability 1: Sweeping Strike: Swirl your weapon infront dealing 200/250/300/350 damage and slowing targets for 4 seconds by 50%.

Ability 2: Howl of doom: Gain 30/35/40/45 movement speed boost for 8 seconds.

Ability 3: Relic of fate: Summon a box which causes zombies to spawn dealing damage to nearest targets 80/90/100/110 per zombie of a total of 5 zombies over 3-5 seconds.

Ability 4: Sweeping Doom: Attack horizontally, then vertically then push back and launch causing an earthquake below taraget stunning it for 3 seconds and dealing 400/500/600 damage.

2 - Dark King https://ibb.co/tZt56Wg

Ability 1: Go invisible for 3/4/5/6 seconds and stun targets for 0.5 seconds when crossing them.

Ability 2: Furiously swipe the target while teleporting every 2 seconds to target for a total of 4 seconds dealing 100/150/200/250 damage.

Ability 3: Summon a dark lightning bolt at target stunning for 3 seconds and dealing 250/300/350/400 damage.

Ability 4: Throw bombs while channeling in a circle radius around dark king dealing 200 damage per second for a total of 5 seconds.

i got one

1 - Hamburger Knight

Ability 1: Burger Style: Every attack launches a burger in a random direction around the Burger Knight, if an ally is hit they gain 200/300/400/500 life if an enemy is hit they are stunned for a total of 4 seconds.

Ability 2: Enlargement: The Burger Knight increases his size by 2/3/4/5 fold and a shield equal to his maximum hp, reducing the shield reduces the size of the Burger Knight accordingly.

Ability 3: ITs all Burger: The Burger Knight smiles at his target and dashes towards them, if contact is made they're stunned for 4 seconds; with there mouths open ready for the Burgers from the Burger Knight.

Ability 4: Best Burger in town: Any unit that looks at Burger Knight becomes infatuated causing them to gain a charge of Burger Lust after acquiring 25 charges of Burger Lust the target becomes stunned for 4 seconds and the Burger Knight gains 7/14/21 temporary strength [this is lost upon death] for a maximum of 100/200/300 strength.

Um, is this the place to randomly post hero idea?

If so, let me also post one.

• Like 1

Thanks guys/gals for more feedback keep it up guys/gals!!!

I got some more hero ideas if s2 could please add these or the other ones I mentioned and other heroes will be much ideal by other players to implement into the game.
First hero is toy boy
1st ability: toy melody which causes the target to sleep for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
2nd ability: toys rage which causes the target to take 50/100/150/200 damage over 4 seconds.
3rd ability: healing field which causes a healing circle radius which heals target for 30 hit points per second for a total of 5/6/7/8 seconds.
4th ability: toy shot which fires a gun causing 400/500/600 damage and slowing the target for 2/3/4 seconds.

Second hero is dark disciple
1st ability: lightning burst which sends a lightning move to target causing 250/300/325/350 damage.
2nd ability: armour reduction which passively causes armour to be reduced in a radius around dark disciple for 4/5/6/7 armour.
3rd ability: speed burst which causes dark disciple to gain 30/40/50/60 movement speed boost for 5 seconds and gain 20/30/40/50 hitpoints diminishing over the 5 seconds.
4th ability: Doom wave which causes a electrical burst around dark disciple attacking random targets for 200 damage over 5/6/7 seconds.

Let me give you some advices on numbers:

• The damage at level 1 of the ability should be 150 at maximum.
  • Stun duration at average should be 1.5 seconds.

The advices above are merely the opinions of mine so you could take it with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys/gals I got a new hero idea; this one I want implemented asap....
Hero Name: Dark Angel (Agility melee)

Picture: https://ibb.co/8xnq54c

1st ability: Sword spin: Throws his sword where it spins in a line dealing 150/200/250/300 damage to whoever it passes threw.
2nd ability: Angels burst: Where he flys in a line stunning targets for 1.5 seconds and dealing 80/120/160/200 damage whoever he passes threw.
3rd ability: Health boost: (Passive) Gain 10%/15%/20%/30% health bonus to his agility.
4th ability: Doom's call: Where he targets a circle radius leaping to it and drawing heroe's to him while slashing around him dealing 200/300/350 damage per second
for a total of 4 seconds.
Note: He has similiar stats to swift blade such as agility per level etc.

5 hours ago, HSNT_Blaking said:

Hi guys/gals I got a new hero idea; this one I want implemented asap....
Hero Name: Dark Angel (Agility melee)

Picture: https://ibb.co/8xnq54c

1st ability: Sword spin: Throws his sword where it spins in a line dealing 150/200/250/300 damage to whoever it passes threw.
2nd ability: Angels burst: Where he flys in a line stunning targets for 1.5 seconds and dealing 80/120/160/200 damage whoever he passes threw.
3rd ability: Health boost: (Passive) Gain 10%/15%/20%/30% health bonus to his agility.
4th ability: Doom's call: Where he targets a circle radius leaping to it and drawing heroe's to him while slashing around him dealing 200/300/350 damage per second
for a total of 4 seconds.
Note: He has similiar stats to swift blade such as agility per level etc.

Dark Angel
1st -  burst
2nd - gap closer + cc
3rd - self sustain
4th - burst + gap closer
similar hero: Apex
comment: I advice you to change all abilities except 3rd and make them supporting 3rd ability.
sample:
1st - sends wave to deal 100/130/160/190 magic damage to enemies, taking damage the second time if the enemy has less agility than self.
2nd - jumps to target direction and stop at first enemy hero hit, causing self to channel for up to 2 seconds while immobilizing the target and stealing 2/3/4/5 agility per second of channeling. Agility stealing lasts 20 seconds.
3rd - number change: passively increases max health by 1.5/2/2.5/3x agility.
4th - jumps to target enemy hero and deal 10/20/30% maximum health of self as magic damage and 10% of target's health loss increases the agility to self for 20 seconds.

On 8/28/2021 at 6:41 AM, HSNT_Blaking said:

Thanks guys/gals for more feedback keep it up guys/gals!!!

I got some more hero ideas if s2 could please add these or the other ones I mentioned and other heroes will be much ideal by other players to implement into the game.
First hero is toy boy
1st ability: toy melody which causes the target to sleep for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
2nd ability: toys rage which causes the target to take 50/100/150/200 damage over 4 seconds.
3rd ability: healing field which causes a healing circle radius which heals target for 30 hit points per second for a total of 5/6/7/8 seconds.
4th ability: toy shot which fires a gun causing 400/500/600 damage and slowing the target for 2/3/4 seconds.

Second hero is dark disciple
1st ability: lightning burst which sends a lightning move to target causing 250/300/325/350 damage.
2nd ability: armour reduction which passively causes armour to be reduced in a radius around dark disciple for 4/5/6/7 armour.
3rd ability: speed burst which causes dark disciple to gain 30/40/50/60 movement speed boost for 5 seconds and gain 20/30/40/50 hitpoints diminishing over the 5 seconds.
4th ability: Doom wave which causes a electrical burst around dark disciple attacking random targets for 200 damage over 5/6/7 seconds.

Toy Boy
1st - single target cc
2nd - DoT
3rd - sustain support
4th - burst + minor cc
similar hero: monarch
comment: A bootleg version of Elder Titan from Dota 2

Dark Disciple
1st - burst
2nd - negative aura
3rd - self buff
4th - unreliable burst
similar hero: soulstealer
comment: I think you could try changing all basic abilities to support the ultimate.
sample:
1st - sends line damage to target position, dealing 100/130/160/190 magic damage and pushing away other enemies hit but the first enemy.
2nd - grants 100 bonus movement speed unit-walking and 35% damage reduction against hero's damage for 3/4/5/6 seconds but immediately lose the bonus upon taking damage from an enemy hero, pulling them toward self up to 300/600/900/1200 distance.
3rd - passively increases magic armor penetration by 1 per enemy unit in 900 radius, up to 3/4/5/6.
4th - same as Valkyrie's 1st ability but happens up to 3/4/5 times, dealing 100 magic damage to all enemies and bonus 200 magic damage to a closest enemy.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:55 PM, HSNT_Blaking said:

Hi back again guys/gals, With some new hero suggestions.
1 - Lone Poo https://ibb.co/prjbrdn

Ability 1: Sweeping Strike: Swirl your weapon infront dealing 200/250/300/350 damage and slowing targets for 4 seconds by 50%.

Ability 2: Howl of doom: Gain 30/35/40/45 movement speed boost for 8 seconds.

Ability 3: Relic of fate: Summon a box which causes zombies to spawn dealing damage to nearest targets 80/90/100/110 per zombie of a total of 5 zombies over 3-5 seconds.

Ability 4: Sweeping Doom: Attack horizontally, then vertically then push back and launch causing an earthquake below target stunning it for 3 seconds and dealing 400/500/600 damage.

2 - Dark King https://ibb.co/tZt56Wg

Ability 1: Go invisible for 3/4/5/6 seconds and stun targets for 0.5 seconds when crossing them.

Ability 2: Furiously swipe the target while teleporting every 2 seconds to target for a total of 4 seconds dealing 100/150/200/250 damage.

Ability 3: Summon a dark lightning bolt at target stunning for 3 seconds and dealing 250/300/350/400 damage.

Ability 4: Throw bombs while channeling in a circle radius around dark king dealing 200 damage per second for a total of 5 seconds.

Lone Poo
1st - burst + minor cc
2nd - self buff
3rd - summon
4th - burst + cc
similar hero: tempest
comment: Bootleg version of HotS Genji with zombie

Dark King
1st - cc + escape
2nd - gap closer + burst
3rd - cc + burst
4th - channeling burst
similar hero: -
comment: I like the idea of 2nd ability, the rest feels generic.

Wtf those heroes, very balanced hahahaha. so here my suggestion:

Favela Warrior:

1st Ability: When active he uses the power of Rio de Janeiro and charge his pistol to deal bonus damage on his attacks 30/70/120/200 (18/15/12/9/6) cd

2st Ability: Target aoe spell, he throw a bomb that have narcotics slowing the enemies 10/20/30/40% tapering and after 8/6/4/2s make them sleep for 0.5/0.75/1/1.25s (30/22/18/16s) cd

3st Ability: He smoke his weed and increase his movement speed by 10/20/30/40% and his base damage by 15/30/45/60% for 3/5/7/9 seconds but also make him see random enemies that no one sees.

4st Ability: When close to enemy he can begin channeling his spell 6/4,5/3s and steal an random item from enemy, after 1,30/3/4,5 min automatically sells on shop to buy drugs.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:20 AM, BiigHouse said:

Wtf those heroes, very balanced hahahaha. so here my suggestion:

Favela Warrior:

1st Ability: When active he uses the power of Rio de Janeiro and charge his pistol to deal bonus damage on his attacks 30/70/120/200 (18/15/12/9/6) cd

2st Ability: Target aoe spell, he throw a bomb that have narcotics slowing the enemies 10/20/30/40% tapering and after 8/6/4/2s make them sleep for 0.5/0.75/1/1.25s (30/22/18/16s) cd

3st Ability: He smoke his weed and increase his movement speed by 10/20/30/40% and his base damage by 15/30/45/60% for 3/5/7/9 seconds but also make him see random enemies that no one sees.

4st Ability: When close to enemy he can begin channeling his spell 6/4,5/3s and steal an random item from enemy, after 1,30/3/4,5 min automatically sells on shop to buy drugs.

I admit your idea is better than OP. Keep it up.

Thanks for all the feeeback + I got one more hero suggestion. 
name: the morpher

ability 1: sends a white ball to deal 100/150/200/250 damage and stunning for 3 seconds. (White lightning)

ability 2: turns into a shell and heals for 20/30/35/40% health and becoming invulnerable over 3 seconds. (Call of light)

ability 3: morphs into an enemy hero gaining their abilities for 6/7/8/9 seconds and transforming back. (Morph)

ultimate: sends a green arrow projectile dealing 300/400/500 damage and slowing for 3/4/5 seconds. (Shadow strike) 

image: similar to morphling from Dota but just blue.

2 hours ago, _thirtyfour said:

Thanks for all the feeeback + I got one more hero suggestion. 
name: the morpher

ability 1: sends a white ball to deal 100/150/200/250 damage and stunning for 3 seconds. (White lightning)

ability 2: turns into a shell and heals for 20/30/35/40% health and becoming invulnerable over 3 seconds. (Call of light)

ability 3: morphs into an enemy hero gaining their abilities for 6/7/8/9 seconds and transforming back. (Morph)

ultimate: sends a green arrow projectile dealing 300/400/500 damage and slowing for 3/4/5 seconds. (Shadow strike) 

image: similar to morphling from Dota but just blue.

How many accounts do you have? Why don't you stick to one?

I have a new hero suggestion.
Name: Professor Trickster

Ability 1: Injection - deals 150/200/250/300 damage and slows for 3 seconds.

Ability 2: Viral plague - fears a target for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Ability 3: Green acid - deals 100/125/175/200 damage and stuns a target for 0.5/1.5/2.2/3 seconds.

Ultimate: Heavenly flames - spawns fire balls around professor trickster and deals 200/400/500 damage to whoever the fireballs hit.

Image: Wears a white costume (doctor costume), carries a needle and has black goggles.

8 hours ago, HSNT_Blaking said:

I have a new hero suggestion.
Name: Professor Trickster

Ability 1: Injection - deals 150/200/250/300 damage and slows for 3 seconds.

Ability 2: Viral plague - fears a target for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Ability 3: Green acid - deals 100/125/175/200 damage and stuns a target for 0.5/1.5/2.2/3 seconds.

Ultimate: Heavenly flames - spawns fire balls around professor trickster and deals 200/400/500 damage to whoever the fireballs hit.

Image: Wears a white costume (doctor costume), carries a needle and has black goggles.

Nothing new to offer but I like that you use your account, keep posting with that.

Hi back guys/gals with a new hero suggestion:
Name: Far seer

Ability 1: Hammer's rage: Throws a hammer and deals 100/150/175/200 damage and stuns for 1/2/3/3.5 seconds.

Ability 2: Clear vision where he can scout the map by sending a circley wave yellow thing in any part of the map showing vision for 2/3/3.5/4 seconds.

Ability 3: Wolfs call where his wolf attacks the target bleeding them for 50/100/150/200 damage over 3 seconds.

Ability 4: Lightning field: Where he targets a circle radius with a lightning move dealing 300/400/500 damage.
Image: A person riding a grey wolf and throws blue hammers as auto attack.

34 minutes ago, HSNT_Blaking said:

Hi back guys/gals with a new hero suggestion:
Name: Far seer

Ability 1: Hammer's rage: Throws a hammer and deals 100/150/175/200 damage and stuns for 1/2/3/3.5 seconds.

Ability 2: Clear vision where he can scout the map by sending a circley wave yellow thing in any part of the map showing vision for 2/3/3.5/4 seconds.

Ability 3: Wolfs call where his wolf attacks the target bleeding them for 50/100/150/200 damage over 3 seconds.

Ability 4: Lightning field: Where he targets a circle radius with a lightning move dealing 300/400/500 damage.
Image: A person riding a grey wolf and throws blue hammers as auto attack.

Oh, did you read my thread about the qualm I have about disordered scaling on abilities? Your first ability showed the disordered scaling for semi-carry from my personal observation.

Thanks for 400+ views but I need s2 to make some of these proposed heroes. I noticed faux bow which is a good addition to the game so thanks for that. Here is one more hero I thought of:

name: smoke saibot

abilities: smoke bomb: where he launches a smoke projectile dealing 125/150/175/200 damage and slowing the target by 4 seconds.

smokes buff: where he gains 5/10/15/20% movement speed.

smoke cards: where he throws a smoke card stunning the target for 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds and dealing 240 damage.

toxic collapse: ultimate - where he glides to the target and launches smoke around him dealing damage in an area of effect 200/400/600 damage and stunning the target for 3/4/5 seconds.

his image is a grey shadowy creature with a brown helmet and a sword.

His auto attack is melee with the sword hits and his an agility hero.

Another hero idea from your man

name: brainstein 

ability 1: floor stomp where he punches the target and ground dealing 150/200/250/300 damage and stunning for 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds.

ability 2: rush of blood where he lunges at the target causing 150/200/250/300 damage and slowing for 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds.

ability 3: black tar where he gains a black aura under him which passively slows targets in a radius for 5/10/15/20% respectively.

ultimate ability: doom’s call where he gains 5/10/15% health and 20/30/40% movement speed for 4/5/6 seconds. Cool down is 70 seconds.

his a strength hero with grey skin looks like a zombie mutant….

Stick to one account to post the idea, okay? I'm glad you keep posting the idea at one thread instead of making new one but it'd be better if you also stick to one account to post your ideas.

A new hero suggestion:

Name: Tyrant Blader

Attribute: Strength

Ability 1: Sword spin: Spins and deals 100/120/140/160 damage per second for 3/4/4.5/5 seconds.

Ability 2: Sword dance: Gains 10%/20%/30%/35% damage increase (passive)

Ability 3: Sprint: Increases movement speed by 20/25/30/35% for 3/4/4.5/5 seconds.

Ultimate: Increases strength by 10/15/20 and hitpoints by 100/150/200 (passive)