How to see a player stash during replay

We had this troll player in our team that got mad after dying despite me as a mid player calling and pinging miss several times, after that he started buying all the wards and kept them in his stash till we lost, on top of refusing to play with the team but i cant report him cuz i cant see the stash during replay window, but you can see how he buys wards and then they dissapear while in the fountain.

Just now, GiveUpBra said:

Well i had to see the entire replay to put the timestamps but it was pretty annoying, i dont think GM`s have enough time to watch a full replay.

You can always try to ask via the helpdesk if it was Innocent why. I am pretty sure that they are watching the whole replay and it will surely be easier (from what I found) if you have a good description 🙂

Buying wards and putting them in stash (if they are not sold again and back in the shop, nor placed somewhere useful) is bannable, simply report for item abuse and we will handle the rest.

28 minutes ago, hegelsohn said:

Buying wards and putting them in stash (if they are not sold again and back in the shop, nor placed somewhere useful) is bannable, simply report for item abuse and we will handle the rest.

🙂